LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DENVER BRONCOS - 2016 Preseason Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408

Please post all pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time will be locked/merged.

• Saturday, August 20, 2016; 6:00 pm (PST)
  • Venue: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
  • TV: KPIX 5 (local)
  • Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 680/810 AM

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Between both of these team none has a legitimate starting QB.

This should be fun.

Go Defenses!!!!

• frenz
  • Veteran
15ish hours to go!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

C'mon man. Give us a Broncos blooper.
Let's see what Blaine can do through at least a full QR...love to see our RBs continue what they were doing and hopefully we can see a little more out of Eli.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Let's see what Blaine can do through at least a full QR...love to see our RBs continue what they were doing and hopefully we can see a little more out of Eli.

Do you know if Hyde is going to get any snaps tonight?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
lol
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Do you know if Hyde is going to get any snaps tonight?

I would assume it would be something similar to the last preseaon game his spot is set in stone so I'm guessing they'd like to see more of the backups

Hoping to see some good action tonight & some guys step up & try to claim some positions on the team with strong play tonight
Futbol taim

LOL
Who is the player who came in from the right and knocked the ball away? From the little leap in the air to catch the ball, I am assuming VD
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Sourball:
LOL
Who is the player who came in from the right and knocked the ball away? From the little leap in the air to catch the ball, I am assuming VD

Yup VD.
Originally posted by Sourball:

LOL

According to most of these posters, it was Trent Baalke
Share 49ersWebzone