There are 127 users in the forums

ESPN Power Rankings: 49ers #32...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by theduke85:
How to React to a 49ers-Related Article if you are a 49ers Webzone User
By theduke85

1. Does the article say something positive about the 49ers? If "no", proceed to step 2. If "yes", choose one of the following responses:
a) "This author knows what he or she is talking about."
b) "See? Even this renowned expert is seeing how high our upside truly is."
c) "That media outlet posts quality content. They produce fair and objective content."

2. Does the article say something negative about the 49ers? Choose one of the following responses:
a) "I've never liked that author anyway. He or she does not know what he is talking about."
b) "Remember when the so-called 'experts' were wrong about [previous prediction that didn't come to fruition]? They don't know anything."
c) "That media outlet hates the 49ers. I take what they say with a grain of salt."

It's like clockwork. Every. Time.

Wasn't there a flow chart posted around here that said "something happened related to the 49ers" and the following boxes included "is it good?" or "is it bad" and under "is it good?" there was one lonely box saying "no it's not."

It works both ways. Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post the image right now haha
I would love to see this!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
How to React to a 49ers-Related Article if you are a 49ers Webzone User
By theduke85

1. Does the article say something positive about the 49ers? If "no", proceed to step 2. If "yes", choose one of the following responses:
a) "This author knows what he or she is talking about."
b) "See? Even this renowned expert is seeing how high our upside truly is."
c) "That media outlet posts quality content. They produce fair and objective content."

2. Does the article say something negative about the 49ers? Choose one of the following responses:
a) "I've never liked that author anyway. He or she does not know what he is talking about."
b) "Remember when the so-called 'experts' were wrong about [previous prediction that didn't come to fruition]? They don't know anything."
c) "That media outlet hates the 49ers. I take what they say with a grain of salt."

It's like clockwork. Every. Time.

Wasn't there a flow chart posted around here that said "something happened related to the 49ers" and the following boxes included "is it good?" or "is it bad" and under "is it good?" there was one lonely box saying "no it's not."

It works both ways. Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post the image right now haha
I would love to see this!

Oh it was a doozie.
Share 49ersWebzone