Rewatch Texans vs 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that's no punt, it's a gabbert pass.

Lmao that made me tear up a bit
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by NCommand:
For fun, go to the 11:27 mark of 1Q, watch what Brown does (watch the replay). He takes the rushing LDE inside, washes him out but THEN recognizes the stunt from inside-outside and slides over and washes him out as well. At one point he turns sideways to keep both players off Gabbert enough to get a pass off to TS. He essentially blocked a stunt...by himself. LOL. That's just special (quick ass feet).

All I see is some dude kicking the ball...

Gabbert throws like he punted it, Pinion punts like he threw it.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 15, 2016 at 2:26 PM ]
Can't wait to smoke and watch this tonight lolz, time to get a sweat in and go to work first doe. Real life first fellas loving the zone energy as of late. Thanks to the homie that threw this up ! I searched ten minutes yesterday then got too high,ate a bunch and went to sleep haha.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Can't wait to smoke and watch this tonight lolz, time to get a sweat in and go to work first doe. Real life first fellas lol, loving the zone energy as of late. Thanks to the homie that threw this up ! I searched ten minutes yesterday then got too high,ate a bunch and went to sleep lolz.

Hey you might want to preload it because it might be taken down by then
Can't wait to smoke and watch this tonight lolz, time to get a sweat in and go to work first doe. Real life first fellas lol, loving the zone energy as of late. Thanks to the homie that threw this up ! I searched ten minutes yesterday then got too high,ate a bunch and went to sleep lolz.

Thank you sir! As in just play it for a few seconds and then pause it right? Sorry I'm not huge in technology lol, just enough.

Thank you sir! As in just play it for a few seconds and then pause it right? Sorry I'm not huge in technology lol, just enough.

Yup you got it. Make sure you leave the vid open for a good min so it can load
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Gabbert throws like he punted it, Pinion punts like he threw it.

Lol
Thanks needed this.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
AFTER rewatching the game... and focused on the 2nd fumble..

I PERSONALLY think that we should have a SEPARATE TYPE OF OFFENSE once we get inside the 5.. .I mean, have a 2nd playbook based on SHORTAGE SITUATION and make it simple where we just CAN pound the ball..

I don't like the ball exchange that's happening in the back field especially when a QB is on the shotgun ... let's just make it simple, and POUND THE ROCK with certain plays when we need a yard or so..
It's at the 12:12 mark of this video but they don't show the replay like NFLN did. But maybe you can still key in on it. Sorry.

Great find, I was leaning towards Davis for the RT but wow T.Brown is looking all pro in his 2nd yr on top of his length and size

thanks. Can't wait to see this team again next week
It's at the 12:12 mark of this video but they don't show the replay like NFLN did. But maybe you can still key in on it. Sorry.

Great find, I was leaning towards Davis for the RT but wow T.Brown is looking all pro in his 2nd yr on top of his length and size

Yeah, NFLN had a nice shot behind the play so you could really see it better...how quick his feet were. Being 6'8" allows you to see everything coming.
Originally posted by 9moon:
AFTER rewatching the game... and focused on the 2nd fumble..

I PERSONALLY think that we should have a SEPARATE TYPE OF OFFENSE once we get inside the 5.. .I mean, have a 2nd playbook based on SHORTAGE SITUATION and make it simple where we just CAN pound the ball..

I don't like the ball exchange that's happening in the back field especially when a QB is on the shotgun ... let's just make it simple, and POUND THE ROCK with certain plays when we need a yard or so..

Jumbo package all day. We have the meats!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Eli Harold at 4:50

at 37:35 ..... Kap?
[ Edited by LVJay on Aug 15, 2016 at 8:10 PM ]

Lmao that made me tear up a bit

"But coach it came down like a punt!"-Josh Morgan
Share 49ersWebzone