LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

Who are you most excited to see play on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Make it to where you can't use the same player twice first before going round 2/3 etc on each player.

hahaha yeahhh i am playing that too!!
Damn it I can't decide gonna have to go with everyone even down to f in pinion!!
Tank. Ray Ray, Buckner, Blair, Redmond, Robinson, A. Davis, Kap, Smelter, Ellington, Treggs, Bell, Patton, Armstead, Tartt, Garnett and Brown. That's it
Gabbert, Cajuste, Armstead, Buckner, Robinson, Redmond
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
JEFF F'N DRISKEL

I wanna see what 'ol frisky Drisk throws out there.
Originally posted by AyYoJoey:
JEFF F'N DRISKEL

I wanna see what 'ol frisky Drisk throws out there.

It will be interesting to see if he looks better than say Jacoby brissett or dak Prescott.
On offense, Gabbert. Not because I'm a huge fan but I really want to see what he can do in a Kelly offense with better o-line play and Hyde in the game. After that the WR's. QB and WR are huge question marks going into the season.

On defense Buckner and Armstead followed by our CB's. I want to see clear winners in the CB group going into week one. Same with QB and WR.

QB/WR/CB are my main focus as far as potential weaknesses.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
JEFF F'N DRISKEL

This
Brown and Tiller. I wanna see some pancakes!
Kap

• thl408
DeFo rushing the passer as a defensive tackle.
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
On offense, Gabbert. Not because I'm a huge fan but I really want to see what he can do in a Kelly offense with better o-line play and Hyde in the game. After that the WR's. QB and WR are huge question marks going into the season.

On defense Buckner and Armstead followed by our CB's. I want to see clear winners in the CB group going into week one. Same with QB and WR.

QB/WR/CB are my main focus as far as potential weaknesses.

Agree one hunnit on part 1. AA isn't gonna play so Defo and Dial are playing for the #2 spot. I wanna see Purcell, he's gonna be a key player if he can get push or burst through gaps constantly.
Buckner, Bowman, and Armstead.
  • Jiks
Buckner for obvious reasons.

Dres, because I'm a Ute homer. Sucks though, I haven't heard s**t about him.
The twin towers and the offensive line.

Also important to see how our QB's do and if any WR's besides Torrey Smith are capable of stepping up. Oh, and our young secondary.
Share 49ersWebzone