LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Our own megatron - Devon Cajuste

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I bet he'll put up the same stat line as Megatron this year too.

What makes you think that? Is he killing it in camp?
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
More like Minortron at this point. He clearly doesn't have Calvin Johnson's speed, and the small body of his work so far in training camp isn't exactly making ESPN headlines.

It would be nice if he worked out to be a Shannon Sharpe-type player, but he still has a lot to prove.

Calvin Johnson? Shannon Sharpe? Are you f#*%kers on pot or just born with half a brain? I'd be thrilled if he could carry Ed Mcaffrey's jock and you ass#*%wns are making comparisons to hall of fame caliber legends. Unf%*#kingbelievable!!!!
Originally posted by Thevoice2:
Calvin Johnson? Shannon Sharpe? Are you f#*%kers on pot or just born with half a brain? I'd be thrilled if he could carry Ed Mcaffrey's jock and you ass#*%wns are making comparisons to hall of fame caliber legends. Unf%*#kingbelievable!!!!

Decaf bro, decaf.
Originally posted by Thevoice2:
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
More like Minortron at this point. He clearly doesn't have Calvin Johnson's speed, and the small body of his work so far in training camp isn't exactly making ESPN headlines.

It would be nice if he worked out to be a Shannon Sharpe-type player, but he still has a lot to prove.

Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
our own riley cooper, jordy nelson

nothing more than that

What about MEGA PJ FLECK?

Description: a larger version of a Caucasian WR invited to camp by the 49ers, whose junk the collective Webzone was gobbling during the 2004 preseason.

Alternate description: camp fodder.
Looks like Calvin Johnson if Calvin Johnson was shorter, extremely slow, and didn't have a 42.5" vertical or 11'7 broad jump. No one remotely like Calvin Johnson will ever go undrafted.

This guy could end up being a much slower and less athletic Jonathan Baldwin. He has no shot at becoming the next Megatron. It's bizarre that an undrafted free agent who has yet to play in the NFL is being compared to one of the most talented WR's of all time purely because he's tall.
Originally posted by father49er:

Calvin retired. So 0 catches for 0 yards is my guess.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
our own riley cooper, jordy nelson

nothing more than that

Not sure this guy knows who Jordy Nelson is. He's just naming white WR's. Nelson is one of the best WR's in the league and supposedly ran a 10.6 100 meter dash. Cajuste can't run that fast in his dreams.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by scottym:
White Rice?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
The white Jerry Rice

I prefer white rice to brown rice personally.

Be cool now. All rice matters!

Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by scottym:
White Rice?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
The white Jerry Rice

I prefer white rice to brown rice personally.

Be cool now. All rice matters!

Would ray rice qualify as wild rice??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Our own Mega what!!!

:-) I missed the 'this year' part.

He makes Megatron look like PJ Fleck.
Share 49ersWebzone