LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Game Day!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I saw that SF is a 14 pt underdog next week @CAR. Sounds about right.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
I saw that SF is a 14 pt underdog next week @CAR. Sounds about right.

We won't be able to stop that Offense, we don't have the pass rush that Denver has to slow them down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
0 days!!! It's game day!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
It's crazy that I just have no idea what to expect.

Either it's going to be real sloppy OR Chip has pulled a fast one and played preseason close to the vest and this O is going to wreck!!!
Some posters were devastated last year to the point that they think we are the worst team in football. A few well timed wins will change all of that.

There really isn't much difference between teams anymore with the parady the NFL created.
Originally posted by mayo49:
0 days!!! It's game day!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Some posters were devastated last year to the point that they think we are the worst team in football. A few well timed wins will change all of that.

There really isn't much difference between teams anymore with the parady the NFL created.

I hope your right. Today is our day. The players have their chance today to show us what they can do. Let's see
Originally posted by Crown:
It's crazy that I just have no idea what to expect.

Either it's going to be real sloppy OR Chip has pulled a fast one and played preseason close to the vest and this O is going to wreck!!!

+1
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
It's game day!

It's freaking game day y'all. F-yeah. Enough with the side stories. So pumped to finally watch niners again.

Bowman will single handedly destroy the Lambs offense. 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Finally, cut all the distractions and let's watch some 49er football.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol

I can tell in the first part Singletary said "stop crying...stop crying."

We need Singletary to have a one on one with Davis. He's just gonna be across the field tonight on the other sideline.
Share 49ersWebzone