There are 204 users in the forums

What will end up being our biggest need at the end of this season??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will end up being our biggest need at the end of this season??

Nose Tackle
GOLD pants....NOT yellow
Everything?

Including coach , GM and CEO
I'd like to add front office :-). We need a new owner, general manager, and philosophy.

Based on the options, the biggest need is actually on defense. But the most important need is is at QB. Basically saying, although Kap isn't the worse player on the team by far, I only see the team getting so far with him. Even with better players around him.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'd like to add front office :-). We need a new owner, general manager, and philosophy.

Based on the options, the biggest need is actually on defense. But the most important need is is at QB. Basically saying, although Kap isn't the worse player on the team by far, I only see the team getting so far with him. Even with better players around him.

We won yesterday by punting all but the last drive. We won't beat anyone in this division if he stays as QB. I give Goff the benefit of the doubt for being a rookie this year. Kaep is a vet that is playing like a backup QB
1. FQB
1A. Pass rusher

Both you can build an offense and defense around.
New Head of Football Operations who is capable of completely remaking this organization to be on the level of the Pats, Steelers, Seahawks. Everything else flows downhill from here...Oh yes! Jed and family GTFO of the way and simply write the checks and be happy with their hundred of millions in profits.
Quarterback.
A. New GM
B. New coach that runs a west coast offense.
C. Pass rush
D. Nose tackle
E. Wide receiver
F. Future franchise QB
Share 49ersWebzone