LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

49ers to play regular season game against Rams in China in 2018

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is Jed trying to obfuscate America's child labor laws?

All jokes aside, I'm just not seeing the value in these overseas games. Exposure? The NFL brand can't be any better known! First London, now China? China for what? Besides, China will probably filter out the game from public viewing anyway. The cheerleaders will be too scantily clad for China's "government", and the people may become too influenced by western culture
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
hope it doesn't rain that week

Originally posted by SoCold:

Weak! The NFL is getting silly with this. Yet I fully understand it feom a business perspective. Fk yeah more money on their pockets. While we get fkd.
Meh... The NFL has been trending towards a supreme weird fkn mold.
The fall of the pro bowl (a draft pick process by old stars? Sure). The Splash Color games, games every Thursday night, London games, then mexico city, china now... Lol Japan here come! Idk I'm sure no more kickoffs will become permanent soon. Two hand touch the QB is not far away lol
Me no rikey.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
this is....dumb
f**k china
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**k china

I think this is a great idea...for the Raiders, SEA, DAL, Pitts...etc. Just NOT us. We already have the most miles travelled for 2017. Why do this? Oh, yeah, NFL money, but if I owned a team, I would never offer to go abroad to play.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I think this is a great idea...for the Raiders, SEA, DAL, Pitts...etc. Just NOT us. We already have the most miles travelled for 2017. Why do this? Oh, yeah, NFL money, but if I owned a team, I would never offer to go abroad to play.

We do seem to be the designated long distance team. The NFLPA should demand first class style accommodations, you know with real beds,maybe personal masseuse, showers, etc. on all overseas flights longer than 6 hours. That might change how the NFL schedules this crap.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/more-details-on-possible-2018-nfl-regular-season-game-in-china-162507923.html
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SoCold:

still better conditions than Levis
Better not count as a home game
Originally posted by lamontb:
you know your team officially stinks when they start putting you in the overseas rotation

Didnt the 49ers play in London in 2013 after making it to the SB?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:
you know your team officially stinks when they start putting you in the overseas rotation

Didnt the 49ers play in London in 2013 after making it to the SB?

Jed's dad Dr. York ran the NFLs International committee for a while that's why
Share 49ersWebzone