LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Where to watch Niner games in Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mojave45:
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I live in WA now. Course it is probably a 5 hour drive over to the corner where I live from where you are. Up north and far east close to Canada and the Idaho panhandle. But if you really need to watch the game... Or drive up to Vancouver or Victoria and watch it in a Canadian sports bar. At least they will be polite!

The only time I get to see the 9ers play live anymore is when they play the Seachickens up here. I make the trek to the coast and catch that game. Seahawks fans up where I live are pretty dumb as a rule. Most of them are bandwagon types and don't even know their own history.

Yeah I'm considering switching to NFL Sunday Ticket.TV from NFL Game Pass. With Sunday Ticket are you able to rewatch old games including from other teams like in Game Pass though?
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
From what I know, there aren't very many good options...this place is not a football town, it's just a Seahawks town.

That said, I've caught a couple of Niner games at The Ram at Northgate Mall...not bad, but nothing special. Their TVs aren't the biggest and they usually have several games going at once, so make sure you get there a little early and choose a decent seat. The times I've been, there's been a small group of 8-10 Niner fans sharing a table and having what looks like a decent enough time.

Thanks man, good to know! I live in the Fremont/Wallingford area so that's probably the most convenient option I've found so far. Do you know if they usually play a Niner game among those several games or do they switch it up depending?
Originally posted by ninerAxe:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
From what I know, there aren't very many good options...this place is not a football town, it's just a Seahawks town.

That said, I've caught a couple of Niner games at The Ram at Northgate Mall...not bad, but nothing special. Their TVs aren't the biggest and they usually have several games going at once, so make sure you get there a little early and choose a decent seat. The times I've been, there's been a small group of 8-10 Niner fans sharing a table and having what looks like a decent enough time.

Thanks man, good to know! I live in the Fremont/Wallingford area so that's probably the most convenient option I've found so far. Do you know if they usually play a Niner game among those several games or do they switch it up depending?

In many sports bars it depends on how much you tip the bartender with the remote
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I live in WA now. Course it is probably a 5 hour drive over to the corner where I live from where you are. Up north and far east close to Canada and the Idaho panhandle. But if you really need to watch the game... Or drive up to Vancouver or Victoria and watch it in a Canadian sports bar. At least they will be polite!

The only time I get to see the 9ers play live anymore is when they play the Seachickens up here. I make the trek to the coast and catch that game. Seahawks fans up where I live are pretty dumb as a rule. Most of them are bandwagon types and don't even know their own history.

Yeah I'm considering switching to NFL Sunday Ticket.TV from NFL Game Pass. With Sunday Ticket are you able to rewatch old games including from other teams like in Game Pass though?

I don't know, never tried that... I don't usually go back and rewatch games other than ones I record...Between NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Channel, ESPN,and NFL mobile on my Verizon account, I see and follow all I can handle, LOL!

I don't know, never tried that... I don't usually go back and rewatch games other than ones I record...Between NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Channel, ESPN,and NFL mobile on my Verizon account, I see and follow all I can handle, LOL!

LOL yah I don't have a tv and I don't plan on getting one in the future (I'm trying to be minimal) so DVR won't be an option for me. I tried only Game Pass for the past year, but that wasn't as fun as I hoped especially waiting for the game to be done and already knowing the final score. In Redzone the Niners should show up sometimes, but it was usually when the other team was about to score......
[ Edited by ninerAxe on Jul 6, 2016 at 11:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone