LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

2016 PYMWYMI, how many wins this year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
15-1
Mind says 6-10. Heart says 10-6. My official prediction is 8-8.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
8-8.
Put Mike Nolan down for 8-8.

"This is still a semi-talented football team," Nolan added. "They're not off the charts as far as some teams that are trying to get back.

"They could, with good offense and good defense, they could very likely get in the middle of that pack. And if nothing else, maybe fight for a Wild Card. But like I said, I think the big issues are going to be re-establishing that structure and the chemistry in that organization, as well as deciding on the quarterback to be.
My homie Sus gonna edit in the right prediction beside my name at end of season to make me look smart,what a true friend and beast.
I'm going with 7-9 with a lot of close losses. I think we'll be more competitive than people think, just not enough veteran leadership to turn those close losses into close wins. Playoffs in 2017.
Way too many question marks at key positions and a brutal schedule. 6-10.
6-10. We are thin at WR and the o line. Yet the defense is worse with our LB crew and very young D line.

Chip will improve the offense but our defense will give up more. I wanted to say 5-11 but I'm sticking to 6-10.
Originally posted by PacTiger:
6-10. We are thin at WR and the o line. Yet the defense is worse with our LB crew and very young D line.

Chip will improve the offense but our defense will give up more. I wanted to say 5-11 but I'm sticking to 6-10.

Hmmm, think the LB crew should be even better especially compared to last year. The combo of Lynch/Brooks should keep the SAM position fresh and good to go for the first time ever. Obviously, so much depends on how the combination of Harold/Carradine do at the WILL (primary pass rushers). Bowman back 100% and Hodges with 3-4 experience now and a full off season to work with Bowman plus Tartt coming in for either a ton on nickel/dime. But we'll see...like you said, the DL is young (albeit, very talented).
  • KP82
11-5.

I think Chip surprises in his first year and we see a Kaep resurgence.

I was thinking more like eight wins but now I will lower it to 6-7 because of lynch being suspended. I think we would've picked up the Dallas game with him in it and the Rams game is now questionable in my opinion because of all the pressure lynch generates. At least that saves us a couple draft slots, so we will be picking maybe top 10 instead of top 15.
5 wins
11-5
19-0
I thought I already made a post in here but guess not, 6-10.
Share 49ersWebzone