LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

2016 PYMWYMI, how many wins this year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Niners816:
I'm thinking 5-7 wins. Schedule looks daunting so I will split the difference and go with 6-10. Besides, good things have happened the year following a 6-10 season. The last 3 6-10 years for us were '80, '00 and '10. The years following these seasons resulted in a title ('81), a 12-4 season ('01) and a 13-3 conference title appearance ('11). So that's what I'm rooting for.
Let's go 6-10!

And of course he would know and remember this!
I'm thinking 3 to 7 wins so to pick a single number, I'll say 5.
Nice to see some ppl learning from last season. Only see 1 or 2 winning record predictions. I'll say 5 wins.
3-13.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I don't know if I see 6 wins here. Might be 2 and 5 at the bye. I sure hope not tho.

6 wins

Although my heart is saying 12 lol
I think we finish the season somewhere with a 7-9 to 9-7 record. The talent on offense and defense are mostly unproven but I think Chip alone gives us atleast 2 more wins than last year. Because our schedule is looking so brutal (atleast on paper), even if a few bounces go our way, I don't see us breaking double digits in the win column this year.
[ Edited by insanemike27 on Jul 1, 2016 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I think we finish the season somewhere with a 7-9 to 9-7 record. The talent on offense and defense are mostly unproven but I think Chip alone gives us atleast 2 more wins than last year. Because our schedule is looking so brutal (atleast on paper), even if a few bounces go our way, I don't see us breaking double digits in the win column this year.

My rationale has always been the same with a new coach; said the same about JH, like how that turned out.

i'll say 7-9.
I'd bet on about 8-8
7-9

Rams- win
@Panthers- loss
@Seahawks- loss
Cowboys- loss
Cardinals- loss
@Bills- win
Buccaneers- win
Bye
Saints-win
@Cardinals- loss
Patriots- loss
@Dolphins- loss
@Bears- win
Jets- loss
Falcons- win
Rams- win
Seahawks- loss

I can see us being competitive against the Cowboys and Jets at home also.
6-10 or 7-9 depending on health.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I don't know if I see 6 wins here. Might be 2 and 5 at the bye. I sure hope not tho.

I see 6 wins...

Gonna split with the Rams, beat the Cowboys at home, beat Buffalo (I'll be at this game ), beat TB at home, don't see why we can't beat Miami, and I could see us beating one of NO, NJ, CHI.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Rams- win
@Panthers- loss
@Seahawks- loss
Cowboys- loss
Cardinals- loss
@Bills- win
Buccaneers- win
Bye
Saints-win
@Cardinals- loss
Patriots- loss
@Dolphins- loss
@Bears- win
Jets- loss
Falcons- win
Rams- win
Seahawks- loss

I can see us being competitive against the Cowboys and Jets at home also.

I can see SF beating the Cowboys at home especially with half their team suspended lol.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
if everyone stays healthy...

10-6 easily !!
Share 49ersWebzone