There are 373 users in the forums

What are you excited about for this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm really excited for Kap, I feel like he's going to resurrect his career with Chip Kelly.... kind of like how Randal Cunningham did with Brian Billick! I know you guys remember that!!

WHOOO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thl408
AA and Buckner. The thought of two gigantic DEs acting as immovable objects is fun to think about. Also, Hyde staying healthy and becoming the next big time RB.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
everything. its a fun time to be a niner fan in my opinion. there are things that are unknown. there are things that make people nervous. i can not wait to get going and i believe we can turn this thing around in short order and be back in the hunt
Seeing the young players, and what thl408 said
  • AA/Buckner-possible dominant DL of the future
  • New OL-Healthy Kilgore,JG run blocking monster, Beadles
  • QB battle-may the best man win (leaning towards Kap)
  • Ward-gonna be a outside CB we shall see.
  • Lynch-can we get him some help on the other side?
  • Healthy Hyde
  • WR-who's gonna rise to the top?
  • Eli/Tank-pass rushers or what?

Oh and...

I'll add how can you not love IVAN's hype up rookie video

Tartt, Tank, Reid, Robinson, Redmon, Armstrong, AA, Buckner and Blair
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Excited bout going over that weak as win total (5 games)...
Superbowl victory
Originally posted by thl408:
AA and Buckner. The thought of two gigantic DEs acting as immovable objects is fun to think about. Also, Hyde staying healthy and becoming the next big time RB.

I'm telling Hyde is a beast from the shotgun set. Much more comfortable from his college days there. Since 2014 on the eyeball test, he always gets like 4-6 yards from the shotgun. It is equally telling on the stat sheet that he is averaging over 5 yards a carry from the shotgun the past two years.

Your right. Hyde could really put some stats up this year if he stays healthy.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
excited to have some offense! i love defense but watching our offensive production over the last 10 years was brutal.

Originally posted by thl408:

If all three of those guys have terrific years, the positive ripple effect from there will be very noticeable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k yah, who wouldn't be
Our 1st pick overall.
The QB battle-- i think we're going to know really fast (as opposed to start of season) where we stand.

and a much improved O-line, for crying out loud (fingers crossed).
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE MACHINE GUN OFFENSE BY THE BAY!!
Share 49ersWebzone