LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Why the popular 49ers webzone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BuZZ = Love
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Because the 49ers are the ONLY legacy franchise in this division, the ONLY team to win multiple chips, the ONLY team to win chips back to back, the ONLY team with a Dynasty Week on NFLN, the most HOFers in Canton, the ONLY ones with a Bill Walsh, the ONLY team with an alumnus as illustrious as ours, the ONLY team with 5 chips, and until this summer we were the ONLY team in sunny California. The 49ers are the most hated rival of all teams in our division because we are the standard in this division as far as bragging rights historically. If any NFCW fans are honest they will tell you that they hate the 49ers more than any other division foe and this is evident fro SEA fans, ARI fans per Larry Fitzgerald and LA Rams rivalry speaks for itself as they are our true rival in this division. We just have to get used to it because we are the 5 times champ

/thread
I want to be a jr. moderator for Buzz when he gets promoted to mod after this thread. I can get coffee and s**t. This thread
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jun 21, 2016 at 10:34 PM ]
This is the homemade drank we like over here in Indo when we has someone like Buzz is in the house. It eases the pain of unnerstaning his diction..Boowhaaaaaa...
  • HERN
  • Veteran

My goal in life is to meet Buzz.
Originally posted by HERN:

He's Farmer Fran from Waterboy.

Tbh though the boy is a fraud.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by LVJay:
Tards gon tard, cawkSuckers gon cawk suck, Silence Of The Lambs... nuff said

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
82, definitely 82

Happy to even make the 2nd page!

I have no idea what this thread is about but one reply closer to another red box someday!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
maybe someday you'll all find out you were being played like fiddle by the poster who is also BuZzB
Originally posted by HERN:

Same here! At first his wording drove me crazy, but ive grown to admire it and purposely look for his posts
The Seahawks are terrorists. The Rams are dirty vegan hippies. The Cardinals are pedophiles.
Share 49ersWebzone