There are 226 users in the forums

What would Walsh, Mckittrick, and Debartalo. do about AD'S twitter tantrum...?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What would Walsh, Mckittrick, and Debartalo. do about AD'S twitter tantrum...?

This guy gets spoiled, gets a 50 million extension, then quits! when reap what you so! harbag! creates the worst mass retirement I have seen in the nfl. Say what you want! Balky is a pain, I know!
The draft board was set when Scott
Left.the 9ers had the best GM and talent scouts in the NFL! I didn't
Say coach!..lol...the next poll will address that topic!If you don't agree? I have learned to agree to disagree..
Eddie would sent a couple of suits over to AD's to help negotiate.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Who cares what they wouda couda shouda done? We live in the NOW and we have a screwed up FO but this is all on AD.
Walsh would trade AD for a future 1st round pick and a castoff TE, then McKittrick would turn the TE into a pro-bowl tackle.

Eddie on twitter, '@hashfckingtag -- He's not part of the 49ers family anymore'
I'm glad there wasn't Twitter back in the day because Eddie woulda "fired" Bill like every other week on Twitter. I love all of those guys, but Eddie's temperament wouldn't have lent itself to a social media era.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 18, 2016 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:
I'm glad there wasn't Twitter back in the day because Eddie woulda "fired" Bill like every other week on Twitter. I love all of those guys, but Eddie's temperament wouldn't have lent itself to a social media era.

He would need a new phone every other week
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Niners816:

He would need a new phone every other week

Haha, exactly

It's no doubt that the tension fueled the dynasty....however, I think if it was in today's setting the media coverage of the blowups would lead to way too many distractions. Well, maybe if McVay and Policy were handling Eddie's acct it would be ok. Afterall, they were the middle ground between Bill and Eddie.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 18, 2016 at 10:40 AM ]
Wonder how long it'll be before this thread is locked or removed, like the other one...
Walsh would trade AD for a future 1st round pick and a castoff TE, then McKittrick would turn the TE into a pro-bowl tackle.

LOL.

Who was it that Eddie said aggressively in a press conference?

"HE'S GONE!"

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

LOL.

"HE'S GONE!"

lol Trestman
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

LOL.

"HE'S GONE!"

lol Trestman

LMAO at Eddie D........never been an owner before, during or after him that would talk like that.
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
This guy gets spoiled, gets a 50 million extension, then quits! when reap what you so! harbag! creates the worst mass retirement I have seen in the nfl. Say what you want! Balky is a pain, I know!
Say coach!..lol...the next poll will address that topic!If you don't agree? I have learned to agree to disagree..

I'm just trying to figure out what you are saying
Originally posted by ronnie49er:

Here's a better idea - Give him nothing.

Anthony Davis wants to return to play on another team and the 49ers own his rights.

Who cares about him anymore. As far as I'm concerned, he's a figment of our imagination.

I'm excited about TODAY'S team and I could care less about a SELFISH, SPOILED, IMMATURE kid on twitter.

Moving on people!
cut him lose
Share 49ersWebzone