There are 189 users in the forums

On behalf of the 49erswebzone.com staff ... RIP Josh Byrone (ChipDouglas510)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

We as a staff are deeply saddened to hear about the passing of longtime member Josh Byrone, AKA ChipDouglas510. A valued member and until August of 2015, a valued moderator of this site. We will always remember his contributions to this site. He leaves behind a wife, son, and had twins on the way.

Honestly, we are not even sure what to say because words cannot properly express our sorrow after hearing the news of a Webzone family member passing on. There is already a thread dedicated to him, but we felt that, as a staff, we should create another here to share our thoughts as well. Our prayers are with his wife, children, family, and friends. Feel free to share your thoughts on either page.

A GoFundMe page has been created on behalf his family and is located below.

https://www.gofundme.com/29ukrvxw

From the GoFundMe page:
Josh passed away unexpectedly Wednesday June 15th and leaves behind his wife Nguyet, their son Clark and unborn twins, his parents Terry and Doug, and sister Haley, her husband Cory, and their daughter Scarlett. In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to the financial wellbeing of Nguyet and family as they shoulder this enormous, unexpected loss.

Public services will be held. Details TBA.
That picture...god damn it
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
fvck
Short round
RIP. Sometimes life just isnt fair . Ive been reading alot about you Chip. Sounds like you were a great guy, and its so awesome to read how much you loved your son. I too have had a son recently, and completely can relate to your love you have for your children. I hope youve been able to read all the love people are showing you here on the zone and im sure around the world from up in heaven. My prayers are sent your way and to your family.
Nguyet not sure if you will be reading but if so I'd like to share a few tidbits about my interaction with ChipD.

He was the type of dude that supported positive discussion. He was hella funny and made lots of guys laugh here.

He shared little stories about what was going on in his life especially about his boy known to us as short round.

One thing I enjoyed doing with him was tossing around random old school bay area rap lyrics from artists like 3xKrazy or E-40.

He was one cool cat that will definitely be missed here.
No words. Damn. Literally
Prayers for his family and friends during this incredibly difficult time. May his spirit live on through the lives he touched.
Obviously a bit of an outsider here, being a Seahawk fan. But Chip was one of just a handful of WZ posters that I directly interacted with over the last few years. He was always a lot of fun to chat with, always respectful, funny, and a big part of why I choose to hang out here.

Just horrible to see this, and what is left behind.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
That picture...god damn it

I know.
RIP fellow zoner.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by maltz88:
Obviously a bit of an outsider here, being a Seahawk fan. But Chip was one of just a handful of WZ posters that I directly interacted with over the last few years. He was always a lot of fun to chat with, always respectful, funny, and a big part of why I choose to hang out here.

Very classy
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Very classy

+1
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Very classy

+1

+2
Share 49ersWebzone