LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

Which Niner defender will frustrate Russell Wilson the most these next few seasons?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which Niner defender will frustrate Russell Wilson the most these next few seasons?

Whomever it is, we gotta compliment him in the next draft until we completely shut down the midget.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I really feel that TARTT is the best defender we have that can frustrate R-Wilson.
Our huge line is gonna have a hard time containing that shifty lil bastad. They may play well against just about everyone else but against RW they will struggle.
Armstead and Buckner
Originally posted by valrod33:
Armstead and Buckner

Yeah. As long as he doesn't run through their legs
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Armstead and Buckner

Yeah. As long as he doesn't run through their legs

Hahahaha. I really want to hear Russell Wilson say, "you are great!" After getting sacked on his ass. It would be proper for Willow to quote that line.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jun 18, 2016 at 2:34 AM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
I really feel that TARTT is the best defender we have that can frustrate R-Wilson.

Nice. That hit on Lynch last season was eye opening.

Please vote for him so he's no longer 0%.
  • KP82
Russell Wilson lol ? Who cares about the midget. Without his defense, his game is mediocre at best.
The Niners really need a fast, agile, and disruptive OLB like Von Miller to counter a scrambling Russell Wilson. IMHO, that's their greatest team need right now, even more than QB or any of the skill positions (although a competent RT is right up there, too). Hope they can snag one in the next draft.
[ Edited by 49erThrowback on Jun 18, 2016 at 10:59 AM ]
If Jimmie Ward dont ball out this year, then the whole defense gonna

• cools
  • Veteran
When we play the seahawks, I expect alot of 3-3-5 with an extra safety in the box spying Wilson, I'll guess that player is Tartt
[ Edited by cools on Jun 18, 2016 at 11:24 AM ]
I would love to see Tarrt get a clear, clean shot on Wilson... Hard enough so Wilson's grandma felt it.
Aaron Lynch hands down
Would be cool to see Buckner take shots at him tho
I amend my statement. I would live to see any of our defenders hit Wilson so hard his first grade teacher got a nosebleed.
Originally posted by mojave45:
I amend my statement. I would live to see any of our defenders hit Wilson so hard his first grade teacher got a nosebleed.

That's the spirit!

GET TO WILSON.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jun 18, 2016 at 12:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone