LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

RIP ChipDouglas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^ Very cool!!!
That is so awesome.
Dope
Totally jacked up that one of the coolest people ever could have his life shortened like this.
Chip was cool to everyone. He once gave me a hangover recipe that actually worked. I thought he was just joking around but dude was spot on.
Probably the most sincere, most like able and best person ever to be a WZ member.

Every time I hear "short round" I think about his posts of his son.

RIP Chip, thanks for your kindness, you were hands down the classiest Web Zoner ever!!!

Wish I could be there for ya chip.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Wish I could be there for ya chip.

This. Hope it goes well.
Bump for the homie
It was a nice ceremony on a sunny hill with the wind blowing strong. Kind words were spoken of Josh's constant generosity and strong sense of humor, his love for his family, Star Wars, and of course the 49ers and Warriors. Per his wishes, this song was played at the start of the ceremony. I'd like to share it with you now:

And that's why we love you Josh!
Nice.

Still unbelievable, 35. You can go at anytime.

I want to say thanks to all the WZ guys that were able to make it out. It was a great party and Chip would have loved it. It was definitely the kind of send off he wanted. I'm moving to L.A. this summer, but I will try to make it up for a few games at Levi. I'll definitely stop by the WZ camp. We've got about 30 or 40 Chip Douglas all star cards left (ran out of bracelets though), so I will bring those by for you guys. Again, thank you all for helping us remember our good friend. He was an awesome and amazing guy. He will be missed...
Originally posted by De-Mo-Jsa:
I want to say thanks to all the WZ guys that were able to make it out. It was a great party and Chip would have loved it. It was definitely the kind of send off he wanted. I'm moving to L.A. this summer, but I will try to make it up for a few games at Levi. I'll definitely stop by the WZ camp. We've got about 30 or 40 Chip Douglas all star cards left (ran out of bracelets though), so I will bring those by for you guys. Again, thank you all for helping us remember our good friend. He was an awesome and amazing guy. He will be missed...

Sending some love to Chip from the WZ tailgate party at the opener.

^^ Very cool
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
that's sweet though
Share 49ersWebzone