LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

RIP ChipDouglas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One of the nicest dudes you'd ever meet, had a wife, a child and twins on the way, passed away very recently. Just a great guy and I can't imagine what his family is going through right now. RIP, brother.

http://https://www.gofundme.com/29ukrvxw

Link to Chip's gofundme to support his family.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Jun 17, 2016 at 9:05 PM ]
Such a great dude. Loved his short round so much. I will miss his dad snaps.

We will need to rally the zone to help.

f**k!

RIP

EDIT: For anyone who didn't personally interact with chip, he modded the zone for a while and served our board to make it the place people love.

Edit:. https://www.gofundme.com/29ukrvxw

Link to the go fund me if you can help.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jun 17, 2016 at 7:18 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
RIP to a real good dude and an awesome father.
Greatest poster and one of the truly good dudes.

He leaves behind a baby, our favorite little short round, and he is expecting twins. Very very tragic.

Rest in peace Chip!
Rest in peace, Chip. One of a kind. I'll never forgot you or your family that you loved to show and speak so highly of.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jun 17, 2016 at 6:22 PM ]
Someone should get one of those donation links going. I don't know what his financial situation was like but with 1 baby and 2 more coming I'm sure anything will help.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the WZ has lost one of our own. he was the very definition of a good dude. this terrible. f**k!
The zone is worse off today due to his loss.

I honestly can't say I don't think I ever saw him post anything negative. Even in jest.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RIP Chip. He was one of the true "good dudes". A good dude and even better father.
RIP Buddy.... Prayers for family left behind

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Rest in peace to a great man, husband, father, and friend.

Chip was always the true "good dude"
Rest in peace Chip. We will all miss you and keep you in our hearts and minds.
I'm usually a really cynical person, but this really is very very sad and devastating.

One of the most well meaning and genuine posters ever on the Webzone. I really liked him. I use to Snap Chat with him too, and enjoyed his snaps of him playing with his kid and all the new stuff he was buying his kid.

More importantly, he was so super proud of his kid and seemed like a great dad.

RIP, my thoughts and prayers are with his family.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Rabbit you need to contact David and get him connected with Chips wife so we can find out if there is anything we can do to help.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Rabbit you need to contact David and get him connected with Chips wife so we can find out if there is anything we can do to help.

This. I'm sure rabbit will see this when he gets a chance to check.
Share 49ersWebzone