• Veteran
6 days
  • Jiks
5 trophies 1 loss
Originally posted by 801niner:

Originally posted by Jiks:
5 trophies 1 loss

This post is so ignorant. Who called on the pass plays when the team was shredding them up running??

How many Super Bowls or even play off wins do Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer, Teddy Bridgewater, Mattthew Stafford, have?? Better yet how many play off wins do all of them have combined, now compare that to Kaepernicks, Kaepernick is our best hope to win this year
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
May the best man win. Be it Kap or be it Gab.
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by 9erred:
This post is so ignorant. Who called on the pass plays when the team was shredding them up running??

How many Super Bowls or even play off wins do Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer, Teddy Bridgewater, Mattthew Stafford, have?? Better yet how many play off wins do all of them have combined, now compare that to Kaepernicks, Kaepernick is our best hope to win this year

If there is one criticism I won't make of Kap, it's losing the bowl, the defense lost that game, not the offense. They scored 31 points, no team in history had scored more in a loss in the super bowl.

Before that game the niners were the only NFL to have multiple lombardi's with no losses, and afterwards, the Ravens became the only team in the NFL with that distinction.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

If there is one criticism I won't make of Kap, it's losing the bowl, the defense lost that game, not the offense. They scored 31 points, no team in history had scored more in a loss in the super bowl.

Before that game the niners were the only NFL to have multiple lombardi's with no losses, and afterwards, the Ravens became the only team in the NFL with that distinction.

The defense s**t the bed that day
5 trophies 1 loss

#CompleteGarbage

5 trophies 1 loss

What else do they all have in common with each other? They didn't get benched half way through the 2015 season for a guy that was considered a bust...

Seriously, take a breath and lets see how he does in TC and Pre Season before anointing him...or Gabbert,
Originally posted by mojave45:
What else do they all have in common with each other? They didn't get benched half way through the 2015 season for a guy that was considered a bust...

Seriously, take a breath and lets see how he does in TC and Pre Season before anointing him...or Gabbert,

Ahhh Luck was benched...oh I mean injured....kinda like Number 7.
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by mojave45:

Ahhh Luck was benched...oh I mean injured....kinda like Number 7.

I didn't that, but you get my meaning. Too many people arguing a point ridiculously. Kap had a really bad season. He may come back and play much better. No reason to not see how it plays out. Their are those that hate everything about him and those that think he can do no wrong. Shrug. He stunk up the joint last year. Now it is a new year. TC starts this week. It will sort itself out. Kelly will be making the decision and he has a pretty good track record with his QB's. I usually just get contrary around some of the more outrageous things people say. Or bringing up 10 other QBs to make point. Can't help myself when that happens. I actually just hope one or the other has a great year. Won't bug me unless neither does.
  • Jiks
Lol, I was just sarcastically poking fun. There were many reasons we lost that game not just one play, or one player. It's hard to judge a guy that helped us get there in the first place.
[ Edited by Jiks on Jul 24, 2016 at 11:13 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
5 days
Share 49ersWebzone