LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

What's there to be excited about this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deshaun Watson vs Florida state!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Banner gonna fly (fire Baalke)... even tho Trent will be scratching his balls and grinning like it don't mean s**t ... he'll feel the heat tho at the next Glory Hole meeting Jed provides

Lisa D expressing herself (let it be known, ownership isn't up to par)... Jed may be a weasel, but there's a conscience in there somewhere... Eddie programmed it long ago.

We have a few pieces to the puzzle (they're solid), but they won't make much of a diff when some are injured and we're missing talent at key positions (QB, WR, ILB, NT, GM, MASCOT)

Chip is lactating. At least he isn't dried up! I'm giving him a pass because he'd been spoiled all his career with talented / decent rosters until he came to this incompetent cesspool - crap fest.

haters gon hate, whiners gon whine, yawners gon , barfers gon ... **** it, I got money for some booze and Warriors / Sharks winning, son!!

Funny thing is I got the days off for the visiting trip next weekend but with the way things are perhaps we can plan somen for the SB or if the Seahawks are in the NFCCG then maybe that to root against them haha.
Was watching some ND vs MIA to watch Kaaya and Kizer. Kaaya looks like he has no line and keeps getting sacked, watched Kizer throw a TD pass to put them up I believe 17-zip which was a solid strike. Kinda low but I believed he did so to put at a spot where only his guy can get it so I'm fine with it.

Watson needs to go off tonight to put himself back on the spotlight .
I finally found it! The young guys on the secondary
i watch every week to see if we can possibly edge out cleveland for that 1st pick that baalke will blow on another ACL all-star
Only 7 more games till the season is over!
Against a very good CArds team, our D looked ...well, it looked like they were professional players. First time in a long time. Not great mind you, but at least looked professional. And THAT is a big achievement right there. The O? Still need our FR QB. I am more and more becoming convinced that taking one QB high and one low is a good idea. Not REAL low, but not in rds 1-3.
9ers gear on clearance
Getting easy points in pick'hem contest and having to choose between a Browns or niners loss for the x3 multiplication
Getting Myles Garrett or Jonathan Allen in the 2017 NFL draft

NFL allowing Eddie back in to save the 49ers franchise?
Kaps development
OFFENSE
------------------

1. DuJuan Harris is a capable backup.
2. Quinton Patton has the speed and acceleration and his shown is worth to be a decent #2.
3. Vance McDonald has improved, would like to see more targets.
4. Kaepernick is better than Gabbert. We can move on from the Blaine train.
5, We may want to keep Kerley around as a #3 slot receiver.

DEFENSE
---------------------

1. DeFo has improved throughout the season and has shown flashes of being a solid DE.
2. Jimmy Ward can be a legitimate corner in this league.
3. Quinton Dial has shown he can play on the Dline.
4. Rashard Robinson and Keith Reaser played better than expectations.
At least we are losing with class......
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
OFFENSE
------------------

1. DuJuan Harris is a capable backup.
2. Quinton Patton has the speed and acceleration and his shown is worth to be a decent #2.
3. Vance McDonald has improved, would like to see more targets.
4. Kaepernick is better than Gabbert. We can move on from the Blaine train.
5, We may want to keep Kerley around as a #3 slot receiver.

DEFENSE
---------------------

1. DeFo has improved throughout the season and has shown flashes of being a solid DE.
2. Jimmy Ward can be a legitimate corner in this league.
3. Quinton Dial has shown he can play on the Dline.
4. Rashard Robinson and Keith Reaser played better than expectations.

Add Garnett who I've heard had his best game a a pro. How's Trent been looking if anyone's keyed in on him.

Any college player updates, QB&OLB included?
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 14, 2016 at 10:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone