• Jcool
  • Veteran
You're a tad late:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/184574-chips-coaching-concepts-video/
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Tomsula has no clue what they're talking about

Don't laugh, he eats X's and O's in his cereal.
nm.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Jan 15, 2016 at 5:40 PM ]
Videos like this get me a little more excited about our head coach hire.
Originally posted by father49er:
Don't laugh, he eats X's and O's in his cereal.

Ah must be the newly shaped football promotional Cheerios. Kinda like the always evolving spaghetti o's.
Jesus I think we literally had a 30 point IQ swing from last year to this year. Not a very nice thing to say, but the truth often isn't nice or PC.
chip knows football. tomsula knows how to be a likable guy. were trying to win football games not popularity contests. they fired harbaugh for being abrasive but he knew football, hired tomsula because he was nice to jed york. i think they learned from that mistake and got extremely lucky to find another guy as football smart as kelly to coach our boys. he was bad with personnel moves but theres no doubt that he knows football and is well respected. this could be a huge game changer for us
our best offensive mind since Shanahan?
Just watched the video. I don't see Kap able to operate in his offense. It requires the QB to read a lot of coverage.

• thl408
Very cool for a HC to break down his own team like that. I'll throw in some cut ups to this thread as I'm watching PHI. He really likes the following WCO concepts: Spot, Curl-Flat, Drive. So much of the passing plays I've seen so far (3 games) is off playaction.
Originally posted by socalniner:
our best offensive mind since Shanahan?

Easily
That's conservative.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Jesus I think we literally had a 30 point IQ swing from last year to this year. Not a very nice thing to say, but the truth often isn't nice or PC.
  • thl408
Good way to clear space and bust zone.
It's some sort of inverted Levels concept.
PHI bunches their trip WRs (man busting concept) so ARI plays Cover4 (zone) to combat the bunched WRs. It's important for yellow to begin his route stemming towards the outside.

Yellow's outside stem widens the blue CB.

The Crossing route and the Corner route occupies orange defenders and clears space for yellow to work. As soon as yellow gets behind blue, he cuts to the inside.

First down.
That video is great. It makes me feel like for the first time in a long long time we may actually have a real offense that will strike fear in the opposition. Maybe. lol
Share 49ersWebzone