Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Even Charlton Heston died.

Chaz, he'd want you to move on, buddy.

they would have to pry that CH film clip out of boners cold dead hands
Damn you all to hell !
wish someone would find that clip. that is exactly how i felt when the coaches blew the super bowl. pounding on the sand
the only difference with him and me after the super bowl. i had no hot chick beside me nor was I by an ocean but i pounded the damn floor the is exactly how i felt/feel when i think of first and goal from the 7, hell second and goal from the 5 after stupid james got... oh f**k it
Chip's offense will be unstoppable under Blaine Gabbert because Chip is a genius and thy Lord custom created Blaine for Chip's style.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BillWalshField:

Celek said the big concern though. It's a simpler offense. Much easier for defenses to figure out.

That is where the precision part comes in. Execute with precision and you'll be fine, otherwise better defenses will eat your lunch.

Its like the Colts of the 00's, what they ran on offense was fairly simple but with Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne...etc....they executed at such at a high level that their offense was still extremely difficult to stop.

what better QB to handle this than Colin Kaepernick
the only difference with him and me after the super bowl. i had no hot chick beside me nor was I by an ocean but i pounded the damn floor the is exactly how i felt/feel when i think of first and goal from the 7, hell second and goal from the 5 after stupid james got... oh f**k it
man, i had to walk out of that stadium with raven fans celebrating all around me
Originally posted by eastie:
Back in the day defenses knew the Green Bay sweep was coming and it still worked because the offense ran it to perfection. When the offense runs the play correctly more often than not it goes for positive yardage.

You can see, in videos I saw somewhere, that against Dallas plays were getting busted up because of missed assignments in blocking. 2 yard losses easily become 4 yard gains had simple blocks been made.

Chip's offense is all about mismatches. 7 in the box, pass. 5 in the box, run. However, miss a block and it's a sack or a stuffed run.
Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
Chip's offense will be unstoppable under Blaine Gabbert because Chip is a genius and thy Lord custom created Blaine for Chip's style.

Sounds good to me. No argument here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
man, i had to walk out of that stadium with raven fans celebrating all around me

no one would have blamed you if you would have spat on them

But would you have visited him in ICU?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:

i would have. all for one

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Let's go Chip! Going to have to believe in Chip or we are in big trouble. Go Niners.

all i can do was this

Originally posted by NCommand:
Even Charlton Heston died.

Chaz, he'd want you to move on, buddy.

they would have to pry that CH film clip out of boners cold dead hands
Damn you all to hell !
wish someone would find that clip. that is exactly how i felt when the coaches blew the super bowl. pounding on the sand

You guys are killin' me with the Charlton Heston!

all i can do was this

And you know I am not laughing at the pain! I felt it too.
Share 49ersWebzone