There are 276 users in the forums

49ers 2016 win total over/under 5.5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers 2016 win total over/under 5.5

We aren't going to be as bad as the media portrays us. 9-7 or 10-6 with a chance at the wildcard. I'm just ready for all the of b***hing and complaining to pass so we an watch some football.
Money bets

Arizona over
Philly under
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 9erguy:
We aren't going to be as bad as the media portrays us. 9-7 or 10-6 with a chance at the wildcard. I'm just ready for all the of b***hing and complaining to pass so we an watch some football.

did you see the schedule? It's going to be tough to win 6 games. If we win 8 I'll be surprised.
12-4

We got dis
Yeah, I don't think too many will be predicting wildly this year, one extreme or the other...somewhere between 6-8 wins.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3-13
If we won 5 last year, I can't imagine us winning less than 6. I'd bet BIG on the over.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If we won 5 last year, I can't imagine us winning less than 6. I'd bet BIG on the over.

They were real lucky to knock out a few of those wins last year. Last year means zero compared to this year.

The schedule is brutal, real brutal.

Rams Monday night
@ Carolina
@ Seattle
Cowboys
4 days later Arizona Thursday night
@ Buffalo
TB
Bye

lol If we don't catch the Rams slipping the first week it's going to get bad real fast
About two-thirds of us went with 6 or more wins. Considering the schedule, the fact that we don't know who is starting at QB, WR2, WR3, RT, or TE, that is a very big endorsement of Kelly, (one I share).
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
They were real lucky to knock out a few of those wins last year. Last year means zero compared to this year.

Rams Monday night
@ Carolina
@ Seattle
Cowboys
@ Buffalo
TB
Bye

lol If we don't catch the Rams slipping the first week it's going to get bad real fast

Must mean something if the schedule is "brutal, real brutal."

did you see the schedule? It's going to be tough to win 6 games. If we win 8 I'll be surprised.

Yes, I saw the schedule. Off season isn't complete and the season hasn't started yet. I'm sure we both have watched enough football to understand that injuries happen, life happens, things change. I am not going to sit here in on cinco de mayo and say that due to the schedule we cannot win 6+ games.

You may not be as bad as the media is portraying you, but your record probably will be with that brutal schedule.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
under
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yes, I saw the schedule. Off season isn't complete and the season hasn't started yet. I'm sure we both have watched enough football to understand that injuries happen, life happens, things change. I am not going to sit here in on cinco de mayo and say that due to the schedule we cannot win 6+ games.

Cinco De Mayo.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Jcool:

Rams Monday night
@ Carolina
@ Seattle
Cowboys
@ Buffalo
TB
Bye

Must mean something if the schedule is "brutal, real brutal."

No. The NFL uses a rotating schedule so teams play other div and conference games every 3 years. Only 2 games are matched based on record from the prior year. 2nd place teams play 2nd place teams from the 2 other div in their conference. 3rd place teams play the other 3rd place teams and so on.

Opening again on Monday night, mostly because it works out best for the west coast to do the stupid late double header game.
Then playing the best team from last year away then playing at Seattle. It's just the way the cards fell. Home vs Dallas then a short week and another div game on a Thursday.

That's tough but it has nothing to do with last year. Just bad luck the way the games fell.
Share 49ersWebzone