9moon's Nicknames for the new ROOKIES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Hilarious!!!
  • thl408
Originally posted by Niners99:
9moon is a full blown troll. He already made a post about jersey numbers and used all the retired/off limits ones to get people riled up. Now he makes the same stupid post, but with awful nicknames because his first post failed.

He's talking football. He's talking about the 49ers. It's not like his nicknames were attacks against the players. You just don't like the topic.
STOP. Just...stop.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
9moon is a full blown troll. He already made a post about jersey numbers and used all the retired/off limits ones to get people riled up. Now he makes the same stupid post, but with awful nicknames because his first post failed.

so why do you reply?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

and who the heck said they were OFF LIMITS??

just cause great players wore them once??
  • thl408
Originally posted by 9moon:

Who cares about the numbers, what about the nicknames? What nickname would you give Kyle Nelson? I would call him "The Mad S**tter" because he fires a big brown thing out his ass hella far.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
NAHHH.. I CALL HIM.. Kyle Nelson .. The Buns !! lol

cause that's what you gonna remember him by once he's done in the NFL..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Bryce Treggs (Cal), - DEEP HEAT

Devon Cajuste (Stanford) - SILENT ASSASSIN

Blake Muir (Baylor) - PANCAKES

Demetrius Cherry (Arizona State), - STONECOLD (I Expect this guy to make the team the way Ian Williams did)

Darren Lake (Alabama) - THE LAKE SHOW

Alex Balducci (Oregon) - THE DON

Jason Fanaika (Utah), - FRIDAY THE 13

Lenny Jones (Nevada), - THE SNAKE

Kevin Anderson (Stanford) - WITH HONORS

Jered Bell (Colorado) - J-BO

John Lunsford (Liberty) - LACES OUT

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
That's great, but your work is not done. You forgot the undrafted free agents.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/5/2/11566118/49ers-to-sign-11-undrafted-free-agents-2016-nfl-draft
so fresh.

so clean
WTF?

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

I lol'd at all of this. thank you!
Originally posted by 9moon:

Number 79 and 39 have been officially retired for a long time now.
Originally posted by thl408:

He's talking football. He's talking about the 49ers. It's not like his nicknames were attacks against the players. You just don't like the topic.

Right, and I voiced my opinion about it, as you do on a message board...
  • thl408

My point is that you didn't have to call him a full blown troll. Post whatever you want as long as it isn't attacking another poster.........................

My point is that you didn't have to call him a full blown troll. Post whatever you want as long as it isn't attacking another poster.........................

Share 49ersWebzone