LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

9moon's Nicknames for the new ROOKIES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
As you all know, just like the Swami, I too, love giving our players individual nicknames.. so for this class, below are the nicknames I'm gonna be using for each one of them each time I post something about them..

DE - BUCKNER - #97 - THE BIG PRECIOUS (just look how sweet and precious he looks underneat that mask, and to think Baby Huey "AA" was adorable)

C - GARNETT - #52 - THE BIG NASTY (did you all see what he did to the UW defender trying to come up and tackle the ball carrier)??

LCB - REDMOND - #21 - THE PEST (that's what he is when healthy, just go ask Saban)
RCB - ROBINSON - #40 - THE THIEF

DE - BLAIR - #94 - PIN BALL

OT - THEUS - #75 - TOWERING INFERNO

OT - FAHN COOPER #79 - LECTRIC FAHN

QB - DRISKEL - #6 - THE PROGRAM

RB - TAYLOR - #32 - BAM BAM

WR - BURBRIDGE - #85 - GUMBY

LCB - PRINCE C-IWORA - #39 - LIL RED CORVETTE

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • krizay
  • Veteran
One of those threads that sounded like a good idea when you were lying in bed trying to sleep but couldn't.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
someone tell 9moon's teacher that he's posting on the WZ again instead of studying his multiplication tables
  • thl408
I like all those nicknames and think you should call those players by those names. Can you post the entire 49er roster and the nicknames you have for them? TIA
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:

Originally posted by thl408:
I like all those nicknames and think you should call those players by those names. Can you post the entire 49er roster and the nicknames you have for them? TIA

This would be great.

TIA
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by thl408:

This would be great.

TIA
SO MUCH THESE!! DO IT!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
OP

at least he didn't type in full caps this time.
That's great, but your work is not done. You forgot the undrafted free agents.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/5/2/11566118/49ers-to-sign-11-undrafted-free-agents-2016-nfl-draft
9moon is a full blown troll. He already made a post about jersey numbers and used all the retired/off limits ones to get people riled up. Now he makes the same stupid post, but with awful nicknames because his first post failed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Niners99:
9moon is a full blown troll. He already made a post about jersey numbers and used all the retired/off limits ones to get people riled up. Now he makes the same stupid post, but with awful nicknames because his first post failed.

let him do his thing he aint hurt nobody
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:

Hawks fan.
Share 49ersWebzone