There are 227 users in the forums

2016 Camp Battles!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You mentioned Jarryd Hayne, but he is longer with the team.
Baalke vs gamble

Jed vs cap savings
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Baalke vs gamble

lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-gets-final-checkup-49ers-training-camp
Originally posted by HarKapRomFanTeam:
You mentioned Jarryd Hayne, but he is longer with the team.

Edits were made to the Original Post today so he's not in there anymore.
Originally posted by lamontb:
CK behind Driskel? That's a little overboard And you think that in nickel situations they are going to leave Ward on the outside instead of letting him go cover the slot? I'd rather have DJ on the outside with Ward in the slot. Good work

Highly unlikely; agreed. That said, it all depends on his health and how much he can accomplish but it sounds like he's close to being 100% so odds are great he's either #1 or #2. And yes, that would not surprise me at all if Ward slid inside like how Rogers used to do and Johnson/Robinson come in off the bench. In fact, that entire DB unit could have a variety of packages. For all we know, O'Neil goes with Johnson and Robinson outside. Thanks, man!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
SECONDARY MATCH UP !!

D.O.A. (Dudes With Attitudes) - Tartt, McCray and the Rookies (Laptop & Rainman)

vs.

CB2 (Cover Bros II) - Reid, Ward, Acker, Reaser
Originally posted by 9moon:
SECONDARY MATCH UP !!

D.O.A. (Dudes With Attitudes) - Tartt, McCray and the Rookies (Laptop & Rainman)

vs.

Maybe I"m crazy but what does the O stand for being the second word is With?

And shouldn't it be CB4 sense you have 4 ppl listed
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Most of the oline. I really hope some of last year's projects (drastically) improved... don't want to see Pears anymore and would like for guys to look over the shoulder meaning next guy up is (really) ready to take the challenge.

Want guys to know that their spot isn't safe cause there's someone waiting (who can ball) to snatch the job!!
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 26, 2016 at 4:46 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
SECONDARY MATCH UP !!

vs.

Maybe I"m crazy but what does the O stand for being the second word is With?

And shouldn't it be CB4 sense you have 4 ppl listed

Sorry, was really falling asleep here when posting this earliear..

it should really be.. DWA... Dudes With Attitudes..

CB2... should only be the two CBs.. and I really meant to post.. CB.. = COVER BOYS.. for the whole secondary.

• thl408
SECONDARY MATCH UP !!

vs.

Who is Rainman?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
RAINMAN - REDMON (cb)..

Also, I think the group of receivers we have is gonna be exciting to follow.. it's almost awesome that KELLY knows little about them all, from the veterans to the rookies or 2nd year free agents who will not impress KELLY will be the ones to see lots of action catching balls after balls from either Driskel or Thad Lewis FROM the sideline!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"dudes with attitudes"

lol please stop, my stomach hurts
Excellent follow uo NC.

Agree w/most of it.

Very interesting to see how AD performs in camp after 1.5 years of no football.

IMO, Mike Davis will be cut.

Brand Thomas also needs to make big splash in camp. He's been Claude Rains his whole time w/Niners.

Agree on Draughn. I think his TD's will be much better behind a much better OLine.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Excellent follow uo NC.

Agree w/most of it.

Very interesting to see how AD performs in camp after 1.5 years of no football.

IMO, Mike Davis will be cut.

Brand Thomas also needs to make big splash in camp. He's been Claude Rains his whole time w/Niners.

Agree on Draughn. I think his TD's will be much better behind a much better OLine.

Thanks man. I can't wait for these battles to begin!
Share 49ersWebzone