LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Projecting the 53

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So its come down to this glamoring over Cecil Shorts?

Once in awhile you can mine gold from the waiver wire. Dwaine Board is one example.

Way before my time i just looked him up hes an OG (i dont mean guard either) player that played with us. Still i am just saying its gotten so bad with our questionable WR depth we are drooling over average player like Shorts to actually use them as contributors. Sucks its gotten this bad. thanx Blockhead

Once in awhile you can mine gold from the waiver wire. Dwaine Board is one example.

Way before my time i just looked him up hes an OG (i dont mean guard either) player that played with us. Still i am just saying its gotten so bad with our questionable WR depth we are drooling over average player like Shorts to actually use them as contributors. Sucks its gotten this bad. thanx Blockhead

No, he was actually a DE and Steelers castoff.

No, he was actually a DE and Steelers castoff.

re-read what i just wrote above
First move: Cajuste was released. Personally I had him as a draft crush and possibly a sleeper before training camp but nothing special through this preseason. Perhaps he might groom into a better receiver on Practice Squad.

EDITED* Also gonna say that Zone "crush" Packers Callahan gonna stay at 53 man roster.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Sep 3, 2016 at 10:41 AM ]
So are chip/baalke cutting players literally right now?
Originally posted by PacTiger:
So are chip/baalke cutting players literally right now?

Yes. "Kelly wants to see you...bring your iPad."
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for StubbyNBY.
Can someone post the official 53 please
Share 49ersWebzone