LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

San Francisco 49ers Draft 2016 (Video)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just finished putting all the picks into one vid. Still processing by Youtube so only in 360 right now but eventually will be 1080.

Enjoy.

Previous years...

...and all the way back to 2010 on my Youtube page.
Marvin that coverage on NFL Now was terrible. Were you able to find actual broadcast coverage?
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Marvin that coverage on NFL Now was terrible. Were you able to find actual broadcast coverage?

NFL Network was horrible on day 3. They skipped over several picks so I used a bit of the NFL Now stuff to fill gaps.

Thankfully, ESPN was pretty good covering most of the picks. The only players I have zero broadcast coverage on and had to use only NFL Now were both Tackles in the 5th round.
Mel Kiper gets more annoying every year.
You rock man, thank you!

I look forward to this every year.
Originally posted by est1985:
Mel Kiper gets more annoying every year.

todd todd todd todd

• Buchy
  • Veteran
Thanks Marv, what's your view on the draft?

Personally I'm quite ok with it, I think this is the first of 2 or 3 rebuild drafts and we've focused on the lines which I think is correct and I like what I see on the defensive line picks and I'm also very high on Garnett as I think he's the run blocking mauled that Chip needs to establish his run game and make the rest of the offense work.
[ Edited by Buchy on May 1, 2016 at 1:03 AM ]
Great job buddy your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated
Awesome! Thanks for this! What's your take on the draft? You should do a "thoughts after rethinking the draft" like you do for the games!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Just finished putting all the picks into one vid. Still processing by Youtube so only in 360 right now but eventually will be 1080.

Enjoy.

Previous years...

BTW guys...

In the 2014 draft clip...that was me (the big black dude) in the back during the Carlos Hyde selection.

Awesome time that year. That was my first draft.

Thanks Marvin
Originally posted by Buchy:
Thanks Marv, what's your view on the draft?

Personally I'm quite ok with it, I think this is the first of 2 or 3 rebuild drafts and we've focused on the lines which I think is correct and I like what I see on the defensive line picks and I'm also very high on Garnett as I think he's the run blocking mauled that Chip needs to establish his run game and make the rest of the offense work.

I like the early picks, DeForest in particular, really dunno about the rest. time will tell.

Ronald Blair is interesting as is Jeff Driskel.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Awesome job, Marvin thanks for all your videos!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/185857-video-2016-49ers-draft-class/

I made this yesterday. All video of this years picks.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Enjoy.

Previous years...

What is your YouTube page?
Share 49ersWebzone