LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

49ers Depth Chart Tracker 2016-17

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
"I'll be shocked if Rush is on the practice squad all year." Jim O'Neil.

I would be too. Injuries are bound to happen, and when another team is looking to poach a pass rusher off a practice squad, Rush will be one of the first names they look at.

Speaking of injuries, Harold was hurt the last two preseason games. I haven't heard if he is on track to play. I finally read the ONeil's transcript. Right now dorsey and Dial are not participating in team drills. But I didn't see anything about harold after he was hurt the past two preseason games.

I would be too. Injuries are bound to happen, and when another team is looking to poach a pass rusher off a practice squad, Rush will be one of the first names they look at.

I hope he stays with us one way or another.
Speaking of injuries, Harold was hurt the last two preseason games. I haven't heard if he is on track to play. I finally read the ONeil's transcript. Right now dorsey and Dial are not participating in team drills. But I didn't see anything about harold after he was hurt the past two preseason games.

Yikes, I didn't know Harold was banged up too. I'm assuming he's gonna play, but we are very thin at OLB.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I hope he stays with us one way or another.

Me too..sometimes roster moves can be a real head scratcher. For instance, why Taylor Hart over Marcus Rush? 8 d-lineman on the active roster right now. I'm guessing that's temporary, we'll offload one or two once guys get healthy.

Rush definitely earned a spot on the 53. His run defense needs work, but there's some real pass rush potential there and that skill comes at a premium.
Just realized, we only have one OLB as depth. We are starting the season with only 3 OLBs...
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Sep 9, 2016 at 4:12 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Just realized, we only have one OLB as depth. We are starting the season with only 3 OLBs...

...Blair can edge rush as well as AA. O'Neil said they could call up Rush anytime too.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Yep, pretty f**king stupid. No reason not to put Rush on the squad, it's not like Hart is a world-beater.
Originally posted by NCommand:
...Blair can edge rush as well as AA. O'Neil said they could call up Rush anytime too.

No, no, no! It's time to panic and point fingers! Rush can't possibly be called up...he was nabbed by another team...remember? Oh no...sky falling...help!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:

No, no, no! It's time to panic and point fingers! Rush can't possibly be called up...he was nabbed by another team...remember? Oh no...sky falling...help!

They are so effing stupid. Wait, he cleared waivers and we still have him? Well it was stupid to let him go in the first place! What? He hasn't been called up. Baalke if an effing moron! What a cancer! An asshat.

(we need a baby crying emoji in here). I guess this will do.

Rush is poor against the run so they're stacking up on the DL for now. Rush will get called up at some point.

The team's first seven opponents finished last season in the Top 10 in rushing yards. That includes a five-week stretch in which the 49ers will face the Top 3 rushing offenses from 2015: Buffalo, Carolina and Seattle.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article100958937.html#storylink=cpy
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 9, 2016 at 6:01 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Offense:

QB1: Brian Hoyer
QB2:
QB3:

RB1: Carlos Hyde
RB2: Mike Davis
RB3:

SE:
FL: Pierre Garçon
SLOT: Jeremy Kerley
WR4: Marquise Goodwin
WR5:

TE1: Vance McDonald
TE2: Garrett Celek
TE3: Blake Bell

LT: Joe Staley

LG1: Zane Beadles
LG2: Joshua Garnett

C1: Daniel Kilgore
C2:

RG1:
RG2:

RT1: Trenton Brown
RT2:

update lol
[ Edited by SoCold on Mar 8, 2017 at 12:17 PM ]

Isn't Tiller a FA?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jreff22:
Isn't Tiller a FA?

oh yeah cross him off then
Originally posted by SoCold:
Offense:

QB1: Brian Hoyer
QB2:
QB3:

RB1: Carlos Hyde
RB2: Mike Davis
RB3:

SE: Eric Rogers
FL: Pierre Garçon
SLOT: Jeremy Kerley
WR4: Marquise Goodwin
WR5: Ellington

TE1: Vance McDonald
TE2: Garrett Celek
TE3: Blake Bell

LT: Joe Staley
LT- Theus

LG1: Zane Beadles
LG2: Cooper

C1: Daniel Kilgore
C2: Beadles

RG1: Garnett
RG2: Cooper

RT1: Trenton Brown
RT2: Theus

update lol

Added a lil infusion of where things stand at now all fun and games.
Share 49ersWebzone