LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

RB Kelvin Taylor - 6th Round pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Solid RB.
Nice late round pick up
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Sucks for Hayne, Draughn, Kendall Gaskins and Mike Davis.

Gaskins is pure s**t.

Hayne I dont care about. Draughn earned a damn spot based off him playing his ass off last year.

Who was the dude with the dreads at the tail end of the year? Small guy. I liked him.

I for one cannot wait for Gaskins to be gone. Hayne is intriguing. I liked Draughn, but I have a feeling that we may be like a Roderick Green or Brandon Moore type of player. The ones that flash when the talent is awful, but as the talent level begins to rise they are no longer needed. I am not saying we are there yet, but I actually would be surprised if he keeps it up.
Matt BarrowsVerified account ‏@mattbarrows 2h2 hours ago

Running back Kelvin Taylor said to Trent Baalke after he was drafted: "You won't regret this decision."
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Gaskins is pure s**t.

Hayne I dont care about. Draughn earned a damn spot based off him playing his ass off last year.

Who was the dude with the dreads at the tail end of the year? Small guy. I liked him.

I for one cannot wait for Gaskins to be gone. Hayne is intriguing. I liked Draughn, but I have a feeling that we may be like a Roderick Green or Brandon Moore type of player. The ones that flash when the talent is awful, but as the talent level begins to rise they are no longer needed. I am not saying we are there yet, but I actually would be surprised if he keeps it up.

Gaskins for sure gone....with mike Davis looking over his shoulder now, hoping he has a break out year but under presure now...

As for Hayne (I dont care about) is that the same Hayne made the longest PR in a few years? With no negative yards at RB? That guy ?

Hope this RB puts a fire cracker up the RB group, especially Hyde.
Meh. Hope he pans out

Gaskins is pure s**t.

That would be DeJuan Harris.

I like this pick, his ball security skills and ability to block are definitely strong suits.
Originally posted by jaycokes:

Gaskins is pure s**t.

That would be DeJuan Harris.

I like this pick, his ball security skills and ability to block are definitely strong suits.

Yeah I actually like Harris more than Draughn
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Running back Kelvin Taylor said to Trent Baalke after he was drafted: "You won't regret this decision."

I like it 👍
Worst pick of the draft. Kevin Barlow vision. Misses holes all the time and can't pickup the blitz.

Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Worst pick of the draft. Kevin Barlow vision. Misses holes all the time and can't pickup the blitz.

You obviously haven't seen his scouting reports lol
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

droughn and gaskins are not going to make the team

davis isnt getting cut after one year

hyde,davis,hayne, harris,and taylor
Originally posted by FaTaL:

I think barring injury, Hyde and Harris are most likely to earn spots. Harris was fantastic last year and is a big fit for this system. Draughn was good too, but we'll see. Mike Davis was a late 4th round rookie, he's no lock really and will have to show more than he did last year to stick. Hayne's improvement will be key to watch too.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

I like it 👍

What is he suppose to say?! "YOU F***ED UP HOMIE!"...Until they start producing it doesn't mean crap. But if it does work out, I guess it would be inspiring.
Originally posted by FaTaL:

Lol you think we're gonna carry 5 rb's on the roster? More like 4 max. And Drone is pretty alright he Cates well runs well just isn't explosive but I would rather have his experience over Davis and hayne.
Share 49ersWebzone