LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Can't wait to see how he looks this year. This is probably his first offseason ever having high level strength and conditioning with a solid diet.

I remember Chip saying Robinson was a stick because he never ate properly and started putting on good weight immediately.

Yup. The kid has talent, but if he doesn't get stronger he won't stay healthy. Robinson and Ward are two Baalke picks I'm excited for.
Originally posted by acrownlessking:
Originally posted by acrownlessking:
Can't wait to see how he looks this year. This is probably his first offseason ever having high level strength and conditioning with a solid diet.

I remember Chip saying Robinson was a stick because he never ate properly and started putting on good weight immediately.

Same. This was my favorite pick in last year's draft
Mine too. I have a good feeling he will be our lock down corner very soon!

Cheers to that brother

Based off some of the pics and videos I've seen him post on social media this year I can definitely tell he's put on some solid muscle.
Originally posted by Luckycharms:

Based off some of the pics and videos I've seen him post on social media this year I can definitely tell he's put on some solid muscle.

Agreed. Looked bigger based off his Instagram. No surprise. Huge jump going from eating poorly to eating at the highest level. Sf area of all places is gonna always be some of the most advanced in that aspect.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yup. The kid has talent, but if he doesn't get stronger he won't stay healthy. Robinson and Ward are two Baalke picks I'm excited for.

Agreed. He was 170 or whatever at 20 years old so he still has a lot of filling in to do
Robinson and Witherspoon will be our starting corners
Originally posted by Lutch57:

I love the upside with both those guys.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Lutch57:

I love the upside with both those guys.

Spoon gonna have to beat DJ and Redmond.. if he does beat them both that'd be fantastic news and tells us he's coming along at a very nice rate.
Spoon and robinson gonna retool and reschool our secondary to be like lightning bolts hitting with enough electricity to set off a park.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Easily fixed, didn't hang with Kap in offseason, started pigging out with Lynch

#GiveThatManAsteak

Originally posted by LVJay:

Easily fixed, didn't hang with Kap in offseason, started pigging out with Lynch

#GiveThatManAsteak

Haha No more of this bs

STUD
I hope this kid stays focused and out of trouble. The sky is the limit with him.
He might be the best of the lot.
Share 49ersWebzone