TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mad dog had him rated 165th on his big board
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 30, 2016 at 1:11 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Antix:
Really just dont get this pick. People are saying high risk high reward but I honestly dont see where the reward could even be. Can somebody explain this? He seems like a guy that maybe shouldnt even have been drafted.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2061251/rashard-robinson

Yeah. This was a really dumb pick.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Wait so the guy is stupid, uses drugs, and steals. Was not interviewed by anyone in the 9ers organization except the team's chaplain and they draft him?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/lsu-cb-robinson-joins-49ers-football-natural-me

Seriously you can't make this kind of crap up.

Lol team chaplain........did he pour holy water on him and hope for the best.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Helpppp meeee understandddd???
Like to see this kid on the field after over a year off of it
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Hes tall and fast but he's gonna break into kaps house and steal his beats and get kicked off the team

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Rewarding a guy with character concerns hasn't played football in 18 months is just plain awful worst pick so far

What could one add to this wisdom? Not much. Pretty well says it all. Not an ACL, just character issues, plus he hasn't played in since forever.. Maybe the ACL guys were better?
Good gracious.
Ok, here's some good news:

Googled him and :

No domestic violence

No saying "bomb" in the airport

No gun charges

And I guess you could add the word "yet" to all the above. Otherwise, he's ours.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Hes tall and fast but he's gonna break into kaps house and steal his beats and get kicked off the team

Rewarding a guy with character concerns hasn't played football in 18 months is just plain awful worst pick so far

What could one add to this wisdom? Not much. Pretty well says it all. Not an ACL, just character issues, plus he hasn't played in since forever.. Maybe the ACL guys were better?
Good gracious.
This pick reminds me of the Aaron Lynch pick.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

Good gracious.
This pick reminds me of the Aaron Lynch pick.

I am optimistic,

his highlight reel reminds me of Spiderman.

i am not kidding.
Just don't understand how this guy even is on our board, much less on our roster now. Wasted pick.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
I am optimistic,

his highlight reel reminds me of Spiderman.

i am not kidding.

And we spent our first two picks on Iron Man and War Machine. Does that mean Chip Kelly = Nick Fury?

#AvengersAssemble
This is the only pick I didn't like. If he was our pick in the 7th round, I wouldn't bat an eye.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Ok, here's some good news:

Googled him and :

No domestic violence

No saying "bomb" in the airport

No gun charges

And I guess you could add the word "yet" to all the above. Otherwise, he's ours.

Everyone makes mistakes. I'll take a guy who possibly stole some laptops over dudes like Perrish and Shareece any day. Hoping to keep Bethea now so Robinson can learn from him and Bow about how to be a pro.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Buchy:
Matt Millar is normally pretty spot on, but I don't see how this guy helps us in any way.

Why risk it with a guy that has such a spotty record. So many other guys at that spot that they could have gone with that were talented and high character types.

I didn't realize he ran 4.38 at his pro day(that's what McShay said). I don't get the pick, but I'm willing bet that 40 time pushed him up the board. It's pretty apparent they are trying to improve team speed. Boom or bust right here.

Worst case scenario he backs up another long CB in Dontae Johnson.
Winning with class...
Share 49ersWebzone