LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
I dig Robinson...he just seems so natural. He probably won't start right away, but should something happen to either Brock or Ward, he'll be on the field. If they put Redmond on IR, DJ might make the team. Reaser might be just a tad higher on the bubble, though.
No, Reaser is completely safe. Johnson is the one on the bubble and possibly on the way out.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE THIEF IS A VERY INSTINCTIVE PLAYER!!
Future shutdown corner, reminds me of Talib
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
No, Reaser is completely safe. Johnson is the one on the bubble and possibly on the way out.

Yuuup Reaser didn't dress for a reason

I like Johnson. Can we get rid of someone else like Brock. You know Jed is itching to cut cost and salary
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I like Johnson. Can we get rid of someone else like Brock. You know Jed is itching to cut cost and salary

Johnson is okay, lets stop overrating him though please. Why are people so enamored in him? He's not bad by any means, but this is year three and he is what he is at this point.

When you watch Robinson, you get the feeling that guy may be better than just good. With Johnson, you just saw average or a bit above average.

Johnson is okay, lets stop overrating him though please. Why are people so enamored in him? He's not bad by any means, but this is year three and he is what he is at this point.

When you watch Robinson, you get the feeling that guy may be better than just good. With Johnson, you just saw average or a bit above average.

Cause everyone wants the next Sherman. A big corner. Even though bigger corners generally struggle in man to man defenses
Just because you are a big corner doesn't mean you are a good CB. Like you said, people want the next Sherman so bad. However, just watch Robinson play and you could clearly see the different talent level he is at compared to Johnson.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Cause everyone wants the next Sherman. A big corner. Even though bigger corners generally struggle in man to man defenses

I dont want the next Sherman, i want the next deion sanders.

Because it is so easy to find the next Deion Sanders LOL. Just give me a good CB that has Pro Bowl type of potential. I think Robinson could potentially be that guy.
The potential is oozing out of him
Because it is so easy to find the next Deion Sanders LOL. Just give me a good CB that has Pro Bowl type of potential. I think Robinson could potentially be that guy.

Robinson for sure has the potential. But your name reminds me of another corner who had potential but went all bone headed and that's my only fear or Robinson.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 1, 2016 at 11:28 PM ]
Robinson was impressive. The pick and the break up that Marcus Rush caught for the interception. Very nice.
Baalke may not be the best GM, but he can scout the hell out of DBs. If he can draft wrs like he does dbs then this team wouldve won a super bowl a long time ago.
Share 49ersWebzone