LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Again doesn't address the most position of need. The f**kING QB position!!!
This makes less sense than the raiders taking cook.

In the words of Vince L "what the hell is going on around here?!"
Bake has down symdrome
Where are the pass rushing backers..........our most weakest need....c'mon Baalke, we could have taken S. Calhoun
I don't get this one at all.

Tall but frail. Not very fast. Weak. Doesn't turn his head to locate the ball.

Predicting that this one is a fail. Only time will tell...GO NINERS!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Hate this pick. This guy hasn't played in over a year, is a complete knucklehead, talented but a high character risk. With all of the DB's on this roster, did they really need yet one more?

I don't care about his upside, they could have gone with someone A LOT safer and still highly talented.

So far a C- for Trent
Hes tall and fast but he's gonna break into kaps house and steal his beats and get kicked off the team
that one I don't get at all.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

You're not addressing QB in the late 4th. At best you're hoping for a guy who can develop to be a decent backup but you can also find that guy late in the draft.

That said, not a fan of this pick at all. Kenneth Dixon at RB would have been tremendous value and filled a need as a guy to split carries with Hyde.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Matt Millar is normally pretty spot on, but I don't see how this guy helps us in any way.

Why risk it with a guy that has such a spotty record. So many other guys at that spot that they could have gone with that were talented and high character types.

I didn't realize he ran 4.38 at his pro day(that's what McShay said). I don't get the pick, but I'm willing bet that 40 time pushed him up the board. It's pretty apparent they are trying to improve team speed. Boom or bust right here.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Sounds like he wasn't much for college, maybe his behavior will change now that he's a pro.
Rewarding a guy with character concerns hasn't played football in 18 months is just plain awful worst pick so far
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Oh yeah cuz our franchise QB is in the 5th round lmao
Breaking news! Due to pending catastrophic litigation on concussions..the NFL is officially transitioning to a Flag Football/non contact format in 2017. Trent and Chip are just ahead of the curve, true innovators...
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Antix:
Get ready for that 1-1-9 defense

LOL.......2-1-8 defense. Armstead and Buckner up front, Bowman at ILB and a s**tload of DB's just running around all over the place.

The little nickle
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Hopefully this kid gets his act together because he's pretty physically gifted.
Share 49ersWebzone