LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
You're right, it sure would appear that Robinson isn't a good CB. I don't like to see him complain so much when he is clearly at fault. It's embarrassing. Get someone in there who is a good corner.
Spoon had good coverage on Bryant on both those catches. Good throws by Dak and tough catches by Bryant who looks motivated.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 22, 2017 at 2:12 PM ]
I like his talent but he is a mental disaster right now. Needs to sit and clear his mind.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 22, 2017 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:
I like his talent but he is a mental disaster right now. Needs to sit and clear his mind.

Hes been told to continue to mug cause it seems excessive but yeah... 2 PIs within what, 4 plays?
Well hes back in.. He NEEDS to get a pick to redeem himself and compensate for his play.
We need a #1 CB crazy bad and let RR battle for the #2 spot.
Clearing his mind won't do jack, the dude sucks.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Hes been told to continue to mug cause it seems excessive but yeah... 2 PIs within what, 4 plays?
mug=rob?
mug=rob?

Guess keep starting him until youve legitimately get your answer... Im not giving up on him thoroughly.
mug=rob?

Guess keep starting him until youve legitimately get your answer... Im not giving up on him thoroughly.
still to stupid to get it but never mind.
I am not giving up on him either but he is a liability to this team and to himself right now.

This dude sucks. Not buying the hype.
Im really puzzled at how this guy was allowed to even be avtive
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
This guy is absolutely clueless out there. No reason for him to be on the field, ever.
So garbage. Never makes a play at the ball. Missed when had chances.
Keep your head down and keep working RR. Still have confidence in you homie
Share 49ersWebzone