There are 192 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Skinny legs are skinny legs....
can't believe how much hype he's getting, I know it was a few snaps but he was getting picked on constantly against KC
GAT DAMN
First preseason game lol this guy is gonna be a stud
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
So close

... ...
I'm excited to see more and more of this kid, but I'm not going overboard, tho he played his rookie year and played exceptional he missed a lot of football and is still learning his craft, he's guarding every teams number 1 WR which is going to be a difficult task so I expect mistakes and him being beat at times, just hopefully not repeatedly or more then not, he has a bright future and hopefully at least grows and learns more and more, becomes more confident every week, we all kno confidence is key in this game..if this years pass rush clicks big time it will obviously help him..
Was getting picked on again. Missed tackle on 3rd down to prolong the drive
  • thl408
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Was getting picked on again. Missed tackle on 3rd down to prolong the drive
The RB didn't see him coming and RR still couldn't approach with a proper angle. A good shove would have got the WR out of bounds. RR as a flat defender making open field tackles will be something to watch this season.
  • NoelC
  • Veteran
This guy isnt lookinh that good. Idkkkkk should start scouting for a true #1 shut down cb

missing tramaine brock now
Originally posted by thl408:
The RB didn't see him coming and RR still couldn't approach with a proper angle. A good shove would have got the WR out of bounds. RR as a flat defender making open field tackles will be something to watch this season.

tampa 2?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
tampa 2?
Looks like it.
Saw he did have a nice tackle at one point. Seemed like he held his own besides penalty.
Kelvin Benjamin is gonna murder this dood
Share 49ersWebzone