LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The Thief will end up leading the league in STEALING passes with 10 and will be an ALL PRO!!
Like the cool kid said

Oh My God!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
but, 33 is an ugly # for a CB... he should go with 26.. or 22 since that fumbling RB (Davis) is now gone..
Originally posted by 9moon:
but, 33 is an ugly # for a CB... he should go with 26.. or 22 since that fumbling RB (Davis) is now gone..

Why not just give the kid 21? They were going to give it to Hightower
33 will look good when he is All Pro
Originally posted by NYniner85:

And that was with an awful pass rush and piss poor play by the front 7.

Really look forward to seeing him play this year with a MUCH improved front 7 and hopefully a dominating pass rush.
Originally posted by genus49:

Really look forward to seeing him play this year with a MUCH improved front 7 and hopefully a dominating pass rush.

Yup I like where things are going...glad we got a little time for stuff to be put together as well

Yup I like where things are going...glad we got a little time for stuff to be put together as well

He'll yeah. Man, maybe I should get this dudes jersey and throw off everyone while repping the young Buck. #2 and slot CB battles gonna be sweet and the good action with what should be plenty of news.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
He'll yeah. Man, maybe I should get this dudes jersey and throw off everyone while repping the young Buck. #2 and slot CB battles gonna be sweet and the good action with what should be plenty of news.

My last two jerseys were Manny Lawson and Colin Kaepernick...I'm not dooming any of the young promising kids to similar fate again.

Though to be fair I got my jersey's their rookie seasons.

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

My last two jerseys were Manny Lawson and Colin Kaepernick...I'm not dooming any of the young promising kids to similar fate again.

Though to be fair I got my jersey's their rookie seasons.

Poor guy!
I got an aldon jersey before he laced them up...
I'd have to say he's one of the guys I'm most excited for this season!

Dog!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Dog!

NC you have no idea how much i am praying for this guy to step up and come thru for us. If he plays to his capabilities, then we are golden. Now if Reid, or Tartt, or anyone else comes to play, and we have one hotshot and one very good DB, then lookout. This D will be else...as in something else. That is a big IF and a bigger wish, but all we need is one of those guys back there to step up, and another to play well....and we have an exciting season on hand. You can't win games with zero points, but if our O catches fire as i know it will , say game 4...and we got two studs in the Dbackfield...then we see exciting football...all rest of the year. And that , really , is why we all are such fans. We love our 49ers but we love to watch great football games. If they are close and we lose, well we at least saw a good game. In all honesty, there was not ONE game last yr i would call a good game to watch. It was ineffectual, boring, depressingly bad football, and the playcalling stunk...execution stunk...D was at an all time worst, literally unable to stop any running game. We won two, and sitll i wonder how. Unfortunately we were just as bad as the 5 W team a yr earlier.

50% turnover in the roster...and we had a solid 3 or 4 starters last yr. That means of 22 players we needed starters at 18 or 19 slots. Say 18. 18/22 is 81% turnover needed to get starters we needed. We turned over 50%. That means this coming yr we have to turn over another 31% of our roster to get set right. That means we still need another 31% of our players to be changed out. If not starters, then decent rotational guys. 30% of 22 starters is roughly 7 new starters we need plus 17 new players overall to fill out the 53.

Now the bad news. Or no news. It is the toughest guys to get...FR QB and #1 WR that are two of the 7 new starters we need. Offensive Center, another...we can get by here, but still is a need. Probably after 2017 we will know what we need at DB for starters. OL we need another Joe when this one wears down( i hope never, but...). Probably another good cover LB. RB...depends on this yr. And one more. Another Corner? Another DL? All depends on how these guys play this yr. I thnk the DL is solid, but let's see ARIK in action. If good, then it will be one of others just mentioned above.

Having 3 or 4 bona fide starters to begin with is no joke. It is a disgrace. And that is the way we played the last two yrs. What happened? Baalke had let the talent decline to 4 starters. Remarkable. Just remarkable. Good news is Lynch has us on a good path and that FR QB is the one starter we have to have. The rest we can get by without, but not FR Qb.
Share 49ersWebzone