LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

49ers needs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what else do they need to draft?
GM
Gm and owner. Oh yea, a new coach
Offensive weapons, Baalke can't draft offensive players well and has to keep his job this year so we shouldn't of expected any WRs early.
I was hoping they'd take Austin Hooper in round 3, but he'll probably be gone by the time we pick. The 49ers can use another threat at TE. Mcdonald is a droppy turnover machine.
I'd feel better if they went into the season with another at least reasonably good OT.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nothing. we're set! CHAMPIONSHIPS!
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 30, 2016 at 6:48 AM ]
We need to be patient and draft more guys with injuries that might help us in a few years. More of those guys.
New Fans
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
New Fans

This. Our fans played the o line horribly last year. They don't cover very well also. If our fans were better, we wouldn't have had that losing record last year.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
New Fans

This. Our fans played the o line horribly last year. They don't cover very well also. If our fans were better, we wouldn't have had that losing record last year.

Also the ones that couldn't handle sun burns in the 3rd quarter. Too many fair weather fans that have no patience watching a developing team during a solar flare
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
New Fans

I blame myself.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
New Fans

Also the ones that couldn't handle sun burns in the 3rd quarter. Too many fair weather fans that have no patience watching a developing team during a solar flare

I think you thought I was serious.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
New Fans

I think you thought I was serious.

• fly15
  • Veteran
GM
Share 49ersWebzone