LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 199 users in the forums

List of Baalke's all-ACL team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Like I said Thursday when the fanboys were fawning over the obvious Buckner pick and wanting to throw it in the face of us Baalke detractors. It's early. Give it time. Baalke still has 11 picks to waste. Then only 20 or so picks later it started. The trade up for Garnett still sick about it, and now another blown out knee. Hey C.C. who's hiding and licking wounds now? Baalke has essentially already wasted 2 picks and were only 3 picks in.

Why are you sick about trading up for the best G in the draft? Especially when we needed a G.
This idiot baalke said sometimes guys come back better. Lol

And was citing frank gore

He is so full of s**t it is comical now.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Like I said Thursday when the fanboys were fawning over the obvious Buckner pick and wanting to throw it in the face of us Baalke detractors. It's early. Give it time. Baalke still has 11 picks to waste. Then only 20 or so picks later it started. The trade up for Garnett still sick about it, and now another blown out knee. Hey C.C. who's hiding and licking wounds now? Baalke has essentially already wasted 2 picks and were only 3 picks in.

Why are you sick about trading up for the best G in the draft? Especially when we needed a G.

I don't understand the hate for the Garnett pick. From everything I've read, he was one of the top rated guards in the draft. The Niners need help on the offensive line so they did exactly that. Hard to say it is a wasted pick, especially since he will likely be a day one starter.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I can't believe Baalkelly drafted another ACL patient.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Coming from our resident expert on this topic, I trust your opinion. lol
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Originally posted by reasonable1:

I don't understand the hate for the Garnett pick. From everything I've read, he was one of the top rated guards in the draft. The Niners need help on the offensive line so they did exactly that. Hard to say it is a wasted pick, especially since he will likely be a day one starter.

It's because people here think they're a professional nfl draft analyst.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Internet bully alert.

Internet bully alert.

Oh the irony. lol

Internet bully alert.

Oh the irony. lol

I don't think you know what that means.

Anyway have fun bullying people online.

Originally posted by kray28:
2013:
DE Tank Carradine (second round)
RB Marcus Lattimore (fourth round)

(Starts: 1)

2014:
OL Brandon Thomas (third round)
CB Keith Reaser (fourth round)
FB Trey Millard (seventh round)

(Starts: 0)

2015:
WR DeAndre Smelter (fourth round)

(Starts: 0)

2016:
DB Will Redmond (third round)

TBF, only 1 didn't work out in Lattimore and it's hard to count Millard as he was healthy but never given a chance.

This will be the true year to see if any of these players will add any value with Carradine (@ WILL), Thomas in open completion at G, Reaser vs. Redmond at the slot CB, and Smelter at WR.

We truly need to revisit this after the season.
3-4 years later still wondering on most of the acl guys. That's the problem. You burn a year just getting them healthy, then they gotta learn the game, hopefully stay healthy etc. It's a lot of variables. Sure the payoff can be big but there's a part of me who'd rather have the safe pick. The guy who is ready to play and u can get return on investment right out of the gate. Occasional acl pick is OK but for sure baalke over does it.

Internet bully alert.

Oh the irony. lol

Says the guy calling people idiots, saying they're full of s**t, and does nothing but talk s**t and rip on people all day around here. You so funny. Not like haha funny. Like I feel bad for you funny. lol
Originally posted by crabman82:
3-4 years later still wondering on most of the acl guys. That's the problem. You burn a year just getting them healthy, then they gotta learn the game, hopefully stay healthy etc. It's a lot of variables. Sure the payoff can be big but there's a part of me who'd rather have the safe pick. The guy who is ready to play and u can get return on investment right out of the gate. Occasional acl pick is OK but for sure baalke over does it.

This. The excuse of a loaded roster when drafting guys like this isn't there anymore.

We need too add as much talent as we can but we just add guys who can't even play and hope for the best.

Internet bully alert.

Oh the irony. lol

Says the guy calling people idiots, saying they're full of s**t, and does nothing but talk s**t and rip on people all day around here. You so funny. Not like haha funny. Like I feel bad for you funny. lol

I'm calling baalke an idiot and he is full of s**t.

You then called me full of s**t.

You can't even see the difference. Lol that says alot about you.

Lmao you are describing what you do on here all day.

Continue your crusade to end s**t talking about Baalke and the FO. I wish you the best.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 30, 2016 at 9:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone