LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Will Redmond DB - 68th overall pick

f**k Baalke
I don't mind TB taking a risk but why not risk a 5th or 6th instead of a 3rd? These are still rounds where you pick up starters.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
And Baalke just can't stay away from the high upside, ACL guy. As I've said every year, hopefully the pick pans out. But man, it is hard to see a bunch of ACL guys that tore it up in college ride the bench or not live up to the hype.

In any case, let us all hope this pick pans out and the guy becomes a baller. From the limited tape I've seen it looks like he is willing to tackle, make a play and has pretty good instincts. Being unable to stay healthy can be a huge problem, but then again, we are looking at a third round guy. In addition, a team these days absolutely needs a plethora of good cornerbacks.

but the big thing is.. can he compete in training camp or will we see another high end pick set around riding a f**king stationary bicycle for an entire year. someone better pony up some answers tonight.. if the kids is cleared for practice then fine.. if not...... oh f**k it
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
its like baalke cant even help himself to draft ACL tear players

Yup, at least 1 REQUISITE knee guy per draft !

It should have been a 7th rounder, not a third rounder
red shirt
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I don't mind TB taking a risk but why not risk a 5th or 6th instead of a 3rd? These are still rounds where you pick up starters.

of course this is the truth. why in the world do we ALWAYS have to go a step back when we advance two steps,, and yes if you want to f**k around with acl guys do it later in the draft with our multiple picks we have later. this makes no sense and i also would say..... oh f**king never mind
Originally posted by cciowa:
but the big thing is.. can he compete in training camp or will we see another high end pick set around riding a f**king stationary bicycle for an entire year. someone better pony up some answers tonight.. if the kids is cleared for practice then fine.. if not...... oh f**k it

Acl injury's take 6 months for that person to go back to normal on most cases, and his injury happened 6 months ago. Balkee pretty much got three 1st round picks. And all should be ready by TC
Don't get it... secondary isn't really a need per say. And to draft another injured player this early... effing Trent..
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Love it, I miss Boobie Dixon.

Awesome, a new 'Will The Thrill' in the Bay Area.
All the negative NT peeps yesterday: "Gotta draft Jack now that he's fallen! Who cares about his injury!"

Today with this pick: "F'ing Baalke picking an injured player!"
[ Edited by captveg on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:10 PM ]
Where does it say he was a 1st round player before the injury?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Acl injury's take 6 months for that person to go back to normal on most cases, and his injury happened 6 months ago. Balkee pretty much got three 1st round picks. And all should be ready by TC
ok but i hope i hear that same thing from trent and chip and the doctors. if he is healthy fine he is a good pick but acting upon emotion right now. i am pissed. but then i was pissed with tartt last year for about 30 minutes... trent and chip better pony up some answers tonight and someone better ask them and put them on the spot if he will be able to compete in drills on the field and not some stupid dips**t stationary bicycle . i hate seeing people on those things. they are f**king retarded
Been talking this guy up all offseason. Great pick.
Share 49ersWebzone