LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Zachary:
We're AA and buck beastly at Oregon together? Like did they wreck havoc every game ? I never watched them

Can someone answer this? Good question

No. But this link tells you something.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/04/what_ifs_turn_into_reality_as.html

And

http://registerguard.com/rg/sports/34330591-81/balducci-joins-former-oregon-ducks-teammates-armstead-buckner-with-49ers-as-an-undrafted-free-agent.html.csp

thanks engrish
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
thanks engrish

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
First time we ever drafted my crush in the first round!

Got the best player in the draft IMO at #7.

Day 1 impact.

f**k yea!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baylor:
Chop blocks are now 100% illegal in the NFL. s**tty O linemen have to actually learn how to block.
our team made a living out of leg whips back in the day! i miss the good old days when the d linemen could head slap
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Baylor:
Chop blocks are now 100% illegal in the NFL. s**tty O linemen have to actually learn how to block.
our team made a living out of leg whips back in the day! i miss the good old days when the d linemen could head slap

Bob McKitrick - RIP
I have a question for those that know more than I about his college play. How much of his responsibility was it to plug the gap and read the play vs penetrate and attack?
Thinking about picking up his jersey...too soon
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Never too soon.

Not too soon for a monster like this guy
[ Edited by illinois9er on Jun 18, 2016 at 8:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Nuns:
Never too soon.

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Not too soon for a monster like this guy

Yeah I think it needs to happen

You should, hes gonna be a beast for years on this line
Anybody think we should have went for Conklin? I like Buckner as well, but if we grabbed Conklin, we dont need to take two lesser ones in the 5th, and probably wouldnt be interested in Monroe now.
DeFo
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
Anybody think we should have went for Conklin? I like Buckner as well, but if we grabbed Conklin, we dont need to take two lesser ones in the 5th, and probably wouldnt be interested in Monroe now.

Hell no...take the best DL in the draft or the 3rd ranked OL who's pass blocking ability is suspect.
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:

Nope. We have to potential for a dominant D-line. Could the same be said if we had taken Conklin?
Share 49ersWebzone