There are 242 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not sure if I want DeFo and Armstead working with Bennett in the offseason. Bennett probably just using them for a free ticket to Hawaii.

Or he's just looking to butter them up hoping he'll get a chance to jump on a team on the rise because his butt is most likely gone in Seattle next season. I say, "heeeeeeck no!"
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
when do we extend him? wonder his contract will be like

it was barely his second year. He has two more years and an option year that we will definitely pick up. Lets not hurry to drag our cap room down. Lets wait until mid 2020 to extend him
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jan 11, 2018 at 2:53 PM ]
I'm thankful for Defo. Kicks ass on the field and never have to worry about him off it. A+ human being.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm thankful for Defo. Kicks ass on the field and never have to worry about him off it. A+ human being.

+1
Originally posted by swayze:

+1

Absolutely
Originally posted by goodthings19:

+1

Absolutely

Lol yall dumb for thinking a weed possession makes you not a good human being. I got a weed possession when i was Reubens age.. Live and learn.

Weed possessions and people getting cases against them is a f**king joke when alcohol is worse for you. Whatevs. Reuben gonna be knockin heads next year. Write it down.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jan 13, 2018 at 12:22 AM ]
Not sure if I want DeFo and Armstead working with Bennett in the offseason. Bennett probably just using them for a free ticket to Hawaii.

Bennett lives and train in Hawaii in the offseason. He was doing it before Buck joined him.

I was thinking the same thing.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Or he's just looking to butter them up hoping he'll get a chance to jump on a team on the rise because his butt is most likely gone in Seattle next season. I say, "heeeeeeck no!"

I'd be good with that. 😎

+1

Absolutely

Dammit Reuben 😡👎

Beast.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

+1

Absolutely

Lol yall dumb for thinking a weed possession makes you not a good human being. I got a weed possession when i was Reubens age.. Live and learn.

Weed possessions and people getting cases against them is a f**king joke when alcohol is worse for you. Whatevs. Reuben gonna be knockin heads next year. Write it down.

100% agree. Good post, Smoke.
Reminds me of BY. Need more guys like this!
Beast.

He couldn't even get pressure when he was unblocked? Kentwan Balmer could atleast do that. No wonder we're talking to DTs in Mobile. Trade this bum now!!
Originally posted by strickac:
Beast.

He couldn't even get pressure when he was unblocked? Kentwan Balmer could atleast do that. No wonder we're talking to DTs in Mobile. Trade this bum now!!

Share 49ersWebzone