LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

49ers Medical Staff(Grade)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Medical Staff(Grade)

I know that there has been a lot of talk, on the MB, about how the "Team Doctors" haven't handled injuries with the players best interest taken into consideration first.

Do you think that the Medical Staff is any worse, or better, than the MS from other teams?
What is mb
Message board
A Big "F-"
How is anyone here supposed to make this assessment?
I mean from a man games lost and an adjusted games lost standpoint over time they've been average compared to the rest of the NFL, so a C?

Teams get injured, some years a lot some years a little. Since 2010 their average Adjusted games lost per season ranks 15th among teams. The 49ers have been a bit polarizing though, incredibly healthy in 2010, 2011, & 2012 and pretty banged up in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
[ Edited by McClusky on Apr 22, 2016 at 8:17 AM ]
Survey says...F!
oh I don't know Bowman looked pretty good!
Letting our only running back go play on a fractured foot ends up breaking it and losing him for the season was pretty bad. I don't know if it was them that gave the green light but playing through injury in the regular season is plain fuqin stupid to me. Willis played through injury his almost his entire career. I remember hearing about that damn toe injury for / seasons just let that s**t heal up!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
to me. none of us are qualified to answer this. to me this is just another different way to bash the niners in my opinion. i am not dr brackett or dr early or nurse dixie( only old school people will understand)

Originally posted by English:
he just wanted to make a poll/thread
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by English:
he just wanted to make a poll/thread

part of me wants to say it was done in order to take another shot at the team and front office in a different way. but i will refrain from saying it
Originally posted by cciowa:
part of me wants to say it was done in order to take another shot at the team and front office in a different way. but i will refrain from saying it

Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by cciowa:

maybe we should evaluate the equipment staff ?
I grade them a face
Share 49ersWebzone