There are 290 users in the forums

How does the Rams trade affect us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How does the Rams trade affect us?

Too much talent in the draft to sulk.
i hope one of those badass pass rushers fall to us
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Has Trent ever drafted the player you wanted him to?
Originally posted by SoCold:

this is also true
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

me to, but from what everyone says about the linebacker jack... he would certainly make a nice henchman for bowman
Originally posted by SoCold:
no, i never really liked the media mocks also

This draft will be the draft that he will make people happy with the first pick..if he sticks with the top 7 BPA
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 14, 2016 at 8:58 AM ]
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
I'm in another forum with this diehard Rams fan, that hates this deal
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think this essentially ensures we get one of the six best players in this draft. I had neither of the QBs as one of the seven best players anyway

This

I didn't and don't think we'll take a QB in the 1st.
Only effects us now that we're gonna have to face Wentz twice a year for a long time. Hope he's not as good as most think he'll be.
Originally posted by cciowa:

me to, but from what everyone says about the linebacker jack... he would certainly make a nice henchman for bowman

either way were in good shape. even if we get the top corner, you can never have too many great defensive players in a league where offenses are scoring 40 every week

• cciowa
  • Veteran

either way were in good shape. even if we get the top corner, you can never have too many great defensive players in a league where offenses are scoring 40 every week
is the draft deep in the areas we think we need to address like defensive and offensive line.linebacker etc?
i think were better off. neither of those dudes is worth a top pick, we have a QB even if the media hates him and we can get a top 4 defensive talent in the whole draft or the best LT in the draft if the teams in front of us are stupid enough. plus the rams just mortgaged their whole future on an unknown. trading all your early picks for two years for one player is stupid to me when you think about all the great players you get in the later rounds every year and all the busts in the 1st

We must, IMO, build up both lines.

The wars are still won in the trenches.

I'm hoping for Buckner but am apprehensive he'll be there.

Butler seems more and more appealing.

Imagin if Tunsil fell! I know - that's really fantasy football.

I think the Rams will get a good QB however the RGIII debacle does come to mind.
I hope Rams keep draft for bust and another years for waste again.
If Tunsil will fall at #7..

is the draft deep in the areas we think we need to address like defensive and offensive line.linebacker etc?

im not a draft guru and i dont watch college ball so i have no idea lol. i just know people love Jack at MLB and there are two stud DE passrushers, a great LT and a top corner that could fall to us. literally any of those falling to us would be an upgrade but id take the DE's or Jack if it was me. we bullied everyone with bowman and willis and upfront pass rush is how the ravens dominated on defense for so many years.
Share 49ersWebzone