LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 142 users in the forums

Niners Schedule being released Thursday evening.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
My sources telling me the 49ers will face the Vikings the first week after the regular season

No way in hell because theres no way we end up the 5th seed, nor the Vikings end up the 3rd seed. So i would say its virtually impossible.

Im ready for 2017
My dad is a panthers fan and I am a niners fan. Guess that means its on, on Sept 18 when we are at Bank of America Stadium live.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Go ahead and put me down for three wins. Should be enough for the #1 pick in 2017, and someone who wants Fournette bad enough will trade with us to get him.
The more I'm lookin at it the less hope I'm getting. 3 wins is the most I can see winning. Rams at home. Buccs (hoping for a sophomore slump from Winston) and Jets....
I am one who has more hope and excited about this year. I knew last year would be a disaster with that coaching staff.
Week 2: @Carolina

Week 3: @Seattle

• nj9er
  • Veteran
Wow wait all offseason for football and get the last game played opening weekend 2 years in a row 10:20pm EST

Also we will be lucky to win 5 games.
11:30 pm traffic outta Levi's on Monday is a nightmare. Lat year I got home by 1am. WTF

Lol at those that think Dallas is winnable. Romo will actually play this season. And the Rams might actually be above average if they play their rookie QB.

I see 3 wins (Jets, Bucs, and a steal from division). Hopefully Baalke is s**t-canned after this season final-f**king-ly.
Originally posted by zero:
Go ahead and put me down for three wins. Should be enough for the #1 pick in 2017 to draft Watson after the Gabbert experiment fizzles

FTFY.
1 win
Originally posted by awp8912:
Lol at those that think Dallas is winnable. Romo will actually play this season. And the Rams might actually be above average if they play their rookie QB.

I see 3 wins (Jets, Bucs, and a steal from division). Hopefully Baalke is s**t-canned after this season final-f**king-ly.

Unless Baalke blows the draft, I doubt he goes anywhere. Pretty sure they see it as a rebuilding season and expect to be pretty bad.
Originally posted by nj9er:
Wow wait all offseason for football and get the last game played opening weekend 2 years in a row 10:20pm EST

Also we will be lucky to win 5 games.

Not only the last game of week 1, but an east coast trip to defending NFC Champs for week 2, followed by a visit to Seattle week 3. Kaep gonna take less money to go to Denver after seeing this.
Share 49ersWebzone