There are 274 users in the forums

Niners Schedule being released Thursday evening.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
5-11, at best.
Say hello to 0-6 maybe 0–7. How do we get such a f**ked up schedule when we sucked ass the year before?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
That's a brutal schedule

We already knew who our opponents were going to be, lol.

Yes, but not the order, locations, and times

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
MONDAY NIGHT HOME OPENER

that sucks but only 2 night games thats good less national embarrassment.

Opening at home on Monday night last season worked for us. Maybe it will work again this time...

Plus its very winnable

yah we might get that one but I hate the late mnf games with the crap announcers.

dilfer

Will he make love to Gab like he did to Kap is the real question. Plus good chance at black uni meaning black cheerleader uni

He'll be blowing baalke and jed the entire game.
So the 49ers open up the season with kicking the sh!t outta Jared Goff!!! I like it!!!!
Looks like all but one east coast road game is a 10 am kick off!............ nice.
4-12 sounds about right.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

We were 4-4 at home last season despite being abysmal. Since the Cowboys, Buccaneers, Saints and Rams all finished with a losing record last season, I believe those games are winnable at home.

They also overachieved this past season and won games that they had no business winning. They could actually be a better team this year and have an equal or worse record due to how ridiculously tough the schedule is.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Say hello to 0-6 maybe 0–7. How do we get such a f**ked up schedule when we sucked ass the year before?

Doubt it. We have multiple winnable games in the first half. Rams, Cowboys, Buccaneers, and saints are all games I see us having a better chance of winning than losing. I can see us stealing one from the cards, even though they will most likely win. The Panthers and Seahawks we have no chance. Not sure why everyone on this board mentally bends over for the Rams, like they are some great team, every year?

Every year since 2010 we have gone 1-1 with them except 2011 and 2013 where we swept them.

Also not saying this team is set to have a great season. I see between 5 to 8 wins.
[ Edited by philosoraptor on Apr 14, 2016 at 5:49 PM ]
If Jed & Baalke's plan is to get rewarded by the NFL in the 2017 draft positioning then the NFL has done them a solid with this schedule.

If Jed wants to see a sizable uptick in the number of fun wins than last season then Baalke better hope that Chip's county of coaches are the elusive talent developers that he has been on the lookout for.
[ Edited by darkniner on Apr 14, 2016 at 5:42 PM ]

Originally posted by Eli_23:
MONDAY NIGHT HOME OPENER

AGAIN
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
maybe 3-4 before the bye week
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
4-12 sounds about right.

Sorry, but where do you see those 4 wins coming from??

I think the 49ers beat Chicago and New Orleans and maybe the Jets.
4 wins if we get some lucky bounces against the rams, bucs and jets
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Sorry, but where do you see those 4 wins coming from??

I think the 49ers beat Chicago and New Orleans and maybe the Jets.

Rams at least once

Cards once

New Orleans

Random game they have no business winning
Share 49ersWebzone