LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Niners Schedule being released Thursday evening.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MikeD:
Originally posted by susweel:
please not too many mnf or snf games, who needs the national embarrassment.

I don't see us on any, last year it was suppose to be niners bengals for snf and it got moved

yah I'll take all the whoppings on sundays mixed in with all the other games.
Well there's at least one Thursday night game
Hopefully the Patriots game isn't a night game so the whole country doesn't have to watch us lose by 600 points
My sources telling me the 49ers will face the Vikings the first week after the regular season
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
My sources telling me the 49ers will face the Vikings the first week after the regular season
@ Home
Think there will be two prime times. One Thursday vs seahawks and the other Monday vs any of the other decent matchup (cowboys, saints, cards, rams,)
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Not even excited i expect another down year for the Red N Gold. ESPECIALLY tied for the #1 Strength of schedule............yeah we will be picking top 5 for sure next season.

Well the SOS will change by the end of the season but we Will be top five still.
I'm not gonna look at record next year cause of the rebuild but I want to see player and team improvement and better player development.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Get your popcorn ready! Always one for the more exciting times of the offseason. Schedule will be fierce but as we all know but when are where you play a team is what matters the most.

I say Niners open up in LA on Monday night.

Thoughts?

That would be fantastic ! I'm a LA 49ers fan, the day has finally arrived to watch my team in my city
Just hoping the Bills game will be early in the season. Trying to go to that game and I'd rather not have to get there in a f**king blizzard.
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

not doubting you or anything but what source do you have (dont need names or anything but is it inside nfl or 49ers)

Originally posted by harryj:
not doubting you or anything but what source do you have (dont need names or anything but is it inside nfl or 49ers)

I would never reveal my source. The magic 8 ball would never speak to me again.......wait, damnit !!!!
I say we get game 2 of the MNF double header, squaring off against Redwood City High.
What time was this supposed to be released? I thought I heard 5pm EST, but maybe I misread and it's 5pm PST.

I live in EST and was excited that the schedule was going to be out by the time I got home from work... but it's not
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Apr 14, 2016 at 3:00 PM ]
Sources Niners visit LA on Christmas Eve, end the season with Seachickens

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/4/14/11435460/49ers-schedule-rumors-2016-rams-week-16-seahawks-week-17
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Person@josephperson
Hearing Panthers' home opener will be Sept. 18 vs. San Francisco.
Share 49ersWebzone