There are 292 users in the forums

Niners Schedule being released Thursday evening.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
This gives me a pretty good idea how much of my income will be spent on alcohol this coming season.

This, but just not seeing Tomsula's blank stare all game should keep it from costing as astronomic as last year. One week we tried a drinking game where we did a shot every time they showed Tomsula looking clueless. I got hammered.
What's funny to me is there is so much mention of how we have the hardest schedule and SEA has one of the easiest schedules. Aside from 2 games (we play DAL and CHI, they play GB and PHI), we have the same schedule. The difference is we play them and they play us. Those two games against eachother decide going from the strongest to weakest schedule.

The way I see it, take one game from SEA and all of the sudden the strength of schedule crap goes right out the window.
This schedule is brutal. Expect another high draft pick. Build through the draft!
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
This schedule is brutal. Expect another high draft pick. Build through the draft!

nope
Originally posted by PopTartt29:
My Predicted W's and L's - Overall prediction, if everything goes well, i say 8-8. Tried to be as realistic as possible, I don't think we'll get blown out as much because i feel like our offense will be much more effective now that we got Chip.

Vs. Rams - W 24-13
@ Carolina - L 17-28
@ Seattle -L 20-23
Vs. Dallas- W 21-20
Vs. Arizona - W 27-24
@ Buffalo - L 17-24
Vs. Buccs - W 14-10
Vs. Saints- W 27-17
@ Arizona- L 17-30
Vs.Patriots- L 17-28
@ Miami -L 20-30
@ Chicago - L 13-17
Vs. NYJ - W 20-17
@ ATL -L 20-30
@ LA- W 21-17
Vs. Seattle - W 13-10

USA Today was generous...and ambitious.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

nope

I'm keeping an open mind hopeing for 8 or 9 wins expecting 6-7 in the first rebuild year.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Why are the raiders gold?
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Why are the raiders gold?
Brown mustard ?
Originally posted by VANiner:
What's funny to me is there is so much mention of how we have the hardest schedule and SEA has one of the easiest schedules. Aside from 2 games (we play DAL and CHI, they play GB and PHI), we have the same schedule. The difference is we play them and they play us. Those two games against eachother decide going from the strongest to weakest schedule.

The way I see it, take one game from SEA and all of the sudden the strength of schedule crap goes right out the window.

Hmm... good point. Didn't realize Niners SoS was similar to SEA.

With that said, I predict 5 wins again this season. Unless our offense goes on a scoring spree and CK airs it out (unlikely).

• boast
  • Hella Fame
i was just told that the Niners play FIVE teams coming off their BYE week? is this correct?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This is fake. There's no titans or redskins.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by boast:
i was just told that the Niners play FIVE teams coming off their BYE week? is this correct?

just looked at the weekly schedules and that looks false. I don't see us playing any team coming off their buy week.

looks like we play TB and ARI after their bye weeks.
[ Edited by SoCold on Apr 19, 2016 at 8:19 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by boast:

just looked at the weekly schedules and that looks false. I don't see us playing any team coming off their buy week.

Eagles fan claimed this. apparently they're playing FOUR teams coming off their BYE
4/20
Share 49ersWebzone