There are 241 users in the forums

Niners Schedule being released Thursday evening.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Get your popcorn ready! Always one for the more exciting times of the offseason. Schedule will be fierce but as we all know but when are where you play a team is what matters the most.

I say Niners open up in LA on Monday night.

Thoughts?
[ Edited by mutant-man49 on Apr 14, 2016 at 1:45 AM ]
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Get your popcorn ready! Always one for the more exciting times of the offseason. Schedule will be fierce but as we all know but when are where you play a team is what matters the most.

Thoughts?

As the second game of the MNF doubleheader? Yeah. I think that's a good possibility.
49ers vs Jets.

Kaepernick returns to face his old team
Is anyone excited to see the order in which we lose?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers vs Jets.

Broncos pre season game yo.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers vs Jets.

Broncos pre season game yo.

I'd watch it for sure if Kap was on the broncos
Originally posted by MikeD:
I'd watch it for sure if Kap was on the broncos

If it does happen, the only reason we don't get destroyed would be the fact that it's preseason.
Not even excited i expect another down year for the Red N Gold. ESPECIALLY tied for the #1 Strength of schedule............yeah we will be picking top 5 for sure next season.

HUGE for us suckers!.....er.... I mean..... season ticket holders. We can now plan our year! What channel?
Originally posted by mutant-man49:

Thoughts?
The LA coliseum is an awful place , especially for TV and to do it on Monday night

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Not even excited i expect another down year for the Red N Gold. ESPECIALLY tied for the #1 Strength of schedule............yeah we will be picking top 5 for sure next season.

Thats the spirit !

Love the attitude!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Love the attitude!

LOL no faith man, i guess we can't consider you part of the "Faith"ful.

If we could do what we could last season, with a better offense this season, there's no reason to believe we can't go far.

I expect our offense to be exciting to watch and theres no guarantee the teams we play will be good either.

Be more positive man.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
please not too many mnf or snf games, who needs the national embarrassment.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
please not too many mnf or snf games, who needs the national embarrassment.

I don't see us on any, last year it was suppose to be niners bengals for snf and it got moved
Share 49ersWebzone