LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Do you have any faith in the organization's "plan" for next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you have any faith in the organization's "plan" for next year?

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
not really

Show me, don't tell me.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Some people think there's a plan other than to just bank money.

The Yorks aren't the least bit interested in making this team a Super Bowl worthy franchise anymore. They've got their stadium. Game over.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

The Yorks aren't the least bit interested in making this team a Super Bowl worthy franchise anymore. They've got their stadium. Game over.

nope
Originally posted by ChipKelly:
No. All faith was lost when they gave Harbaugh the boot.

Sad but true.

Truth.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
How dare you underestimate the impact that Thad Lewis will have on this team.

Ahhhhhh, so that's the dude we passed on Goff for...No wonder...Thad Lewis - The Next Franchise QB of the San Francisco 49ers!!! Yoohoo!!
Originally posted by Rascal:

Ahhhhhh, so that's the dude we passed on Goff for...No wonder...Thad Lewis - The Next Franchise QB of the San Francisco 49ers!!! Yoohoo!!

How did we "pass" on Goff? By not mortgaging this year's and next year's draft??? Which would have kept us from getting any high round choices for two years?????
I really think Baalke needs to bring in a FA that is like an anchor in leadership, ability, and intensity. Whether we won or didn't win a lot with these two guys, getting them affected the mentality of our team in a positive way:

Nate Clements
Justin Smith

I should be time to acquire a leader who is also makes an impact.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by Rascal:

How did we "pass" on Goff? By not mortgaging this year's and next year's draft??? Which would have kept us from getting any high round choices for two years?????

More picks for Baalke to screw up.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by cciowa:
a guy who eventually wears out his welcome every where he goes and in our case , it was obvious his brand of football hit the wall in the nfl and that is why he ran back to college where it would work for a longer period of time and his rah rah college shtick could work better on 20 year olds than it would on 30 year old seasoned nfl vets. just keeping it real people..... oh and by the way for those of you who think the niners were invented in 1992 with steve young. you have no clue about bad times in ninerland. young was over rated early in his career with us and should have been traded to the chiefs but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread

Sorry Cc but I disagree. 44-19-1 is not hitting a wall, Its called winning something this organization knew nothing about for 8-9 years before he became our head coach. Just keeping it real. I believe him over Jed, so i doubt he ran, more like was driven out of the 49ers and like all great coaches had an opportunity waiting for him.

#truth

#truth Defense carried us

You should try actually watching what happens during the games. Did they carry us in 2011? Absolutely.

Go take a look at the 2012 season playoffs against Green Bay and Atlanta, oh, and the Super Bowl while you're at it. In Atlanta they were down 17 points or so in the blink of an eye. The offense is what got that team to the Super Bowl, and nearly won it if the hole they were digging out of wasn't so deep.

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by cciowa:
a guy who eventually wears out his welcome every where he goes and in our case , it was obvious his brand of football hit the wall in the nfl and that is why he ran back to college where it would work for a longer period of time and his rah rah college shtick could work better on 20 year olds than it would on 30 year old seasoned nfl vets. just keeping it real people..... oh and by the way for those of you who think the niners were invented in 1992 with steve young. you have no clue about bad times in ninerland. young was over rated early in his career with us and should have been traded to the chiefs but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread

Sorry Cc but I disagree. 44-19-1 is not hitting a wall, Its called winning something this organization knew nothing about for 8-9 years before he became our head coach. Just keeping it real. I believe him over Jed, so i doubt he ran, more like was driven out of the 49ers and like all great coaches had an opportunity waiting for him.

#truth

#truth Defense carried us

You should try actually watching what happens during the games. Did they carry us in 2011? Absolutely.

Go take a look at the 2012 season playoffs against Green Bay and Atlanta, oh, and the Super Bowl while you're at it. In Atlanta they were down 17 points or so in the blink of an eye. The offense is what got that team to the Super Bowl, and nearly won it if the hole they were digging out of wasn't so deep.

Kaep and roman actually changing the offense is what helped us. The harbaugh went back to the run heavy offense the year after which sucks and needs the defense to win the games outright
Share 49ersWebzone